Rose - Heat only true rival

bigapple

Starter
I am writing this in herre coz Knicks didnt win @ UC and are 2-8 in last 10 games vs Bulls

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/stor...diana-pacers-great-miami-heat-only-true-rival

anyway for me this is totaly disrespectfull Pacers put to the limits heat and i think this year Pacers can really be better

even when Tyler Hansbrough and DJ A gone to Pacers means more time for others.

+

there is also new rivaly Heat vs BKN

and he forget Spurs i know its west but i wana watch Spurs @ Bulls

btw Heat vs Spurs tonight.

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
Im guessing he's saying that because Mia are back to back champs but if that isnt why he's saying it then its foolish. Indy has clearly gotten better the last 2 seasons. In fact they're a bigger threat to miami simply bc of the Hibbert and West combo down low.

petescud

Starter
Yeah, i think Indy is a better team then Chicago, so he's an idiot saying that, unless its just a respect thing for DA Heat

bigapple

Starter
no he is tellin that due last time there were almost sweepd and he tooks whole responsibility to himself

no Bellineli in da Bulls this time for me Bulls are poorer team since last year

Heat D for sure will put their forced to stop D-Rose as they dont have any other power without Rose

Pacers n BKN r alot stronger

n

i wana see 1st game @ UC with MWP TH JR Bargniani [maybe Powell]

Kiyaman

Legend
Derrik Rose made that statement before the Bulls 2nd preseason win over the Pacers.
In both games D.Rose went at Hibbert as if Hibbert was a 6.5 player.
The preseason games showed D.Rose has not lost a step from his MVP season.

The Nets Deron Williams has never been a athletic or high IQ threat to D.Rose, plus after D.Rose watch Nate & Hindrich demolish D.Williams in the first round last season, he dont see much of a rivalry everytime HC Thib's give him the nod to run-run an uptempo offense on the Kidd/KG/Pierce/Terry Brooklyn Nets.

The only vision in D.Rose mind n eye-set are on the 2010 Chicago Bulls getting knocked-out of the ECF with a SWEEP by the Miami Heats in his MVP season...

LeFlume

All Star
I'm surprised that someone born and raised in Chi-town would say something like that. Bulls have rivals alright but it ain't Miami Heat. Detroit Pistons, Indiana Pacers and The New York Knicks are your rivals you little prick. :barf: D-Rose

bigapple

Starter
yes but Knicks beat Bulls with Rose twice once X mas then famous 100-99 both MSG all others games are lost

so i hope for change and i am w8ing and w8ing for finally victory @ UC .

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
I don't see too many teams beating the Bulls this year, Miami included. Although its preseason, Rose has been looking disgusting against the opposing team's first teamers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
I'm surprised that someone born and raised in Chi-town would say something like that. Bulls have rivals alright but it ain't Miami Heat. Detroit Pistons, Indiana Pacers and The New York Knicks are your rivals you little prick. :barf: D-Rose

I think he's referring to right now, and that it was 'supposed' to be Heat - Bulls a year ago when he went down. I don't think he's looking at historical rivalries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Kiyaman

Legend
The Pacers would beat the Bulls in a 7 game series

Maybe, lastseason Pacers having assistant coach Brian Shaw couldve had a chance of beating the Bulls, maybe.
Dont forget it was the Bulls who stopped Miami Heats long (20 sumthin game) winning streak.

I am not sleeping on the Bulls this upcoming season in a 7 game series, HC Thibs bigmen fronline of Noah/Booz/D/and Gibs are going into their 4th season together. The Bulls 2011 draft pick 6.7 SG-Butler is a combo-thief on defense, and 6.9 SG-Dunleavy cant be trusted on offense. When u add a 6.4 Combo-guard Hinrich plus a 6.3 MVP D.Rose to the rotation the Chicago Bulls only weakness is INJURIES.
No EC team in its right mind want to bump into a healthy Bulls team in the 1st or 2nd round of the postseason games.

What HC Thibs did to the Bulls .. happen to be the samething HC Pat Riley did to the Knicks then passed his gellin 6th man starters on to HC JVG. From HC JVG to HC Woodson there has not been any creative-imagination in our coaching system.