Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Knicks Brass made us a struggling .500 team by alternating Amare & Kmart playingtime

Veteran

Who likes coincidence?

PF-Amare injured
    PF-Rasheed Wallace injured
    PF-Kurt Thomas injured
    PF-K-Mart injured
    PF-Jeremy Tyler injured
    coincience how we alway stay injured at the PF spot just like the Denver Nuggets did in their 7 seasons with Melo.
    We are in Tyson Chandlers 3rd season, and we still have not found a backup at center.

I don't understand this restrictions thing. I'd be ok with it if it was only the first few weeks of the season, as odd as this is, but an entire regular season, even WITH Chandler out? Unless Martin is in severe pain or something, he could help a lot. Remember when Chandler went down last season and he more than held it down?

This is looking atrocious.

I agree with those that think the minute restrictions are ridiculous. I dont think it'd hurt KMart to play more minutes until Chandler gets back.

And as for Amare, he looks like he might be ready to retire. But perhaps if he had a chance to play every game for even just 20 minutes, he could work himself back into a rhythm and get back to what he did last year for us. I remember the last of the 27 games he played last year was against the Thunder. He got the ball in the low post and threw it down on Ibaka.

Veteran

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I agree with those that think the minute restrictions are ridiculous. I dont think it'd hurt KMart to play more minutes until Chandler gets back.

And as for Amare, he looks like he might be ready to retire. But perhaps if he had a chance to play every game for even just 20 minutes, he could work himself back into a rhythm and get back to what he did last year for us. I remember the last of the 27 games he played last year was against the Thunder. He got the ball in the low post and threw it down on Ibaka.

The more you watch this minute restriction idea evolve the more you see how pathetic and foolish it is...

Amare cannot find rythym for 12 minutes a game here and there..he knows he is coming out and at every whistle looks over to see if he is being subbed out...

Play him 20 plus minutes or none at all......ONLY IN KNICK LAND DOES THIS HAPPEN.