Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
10/30/13 New York Knickerbockers vs the Milwackee Mucks (7:30 pm)
A metrocard productions presents...
PROBABLE STARTERS PG: Raymond Felton vs. DeAndre Jordan's Son SG: Iman Shumpert vs. Orange Juice Mayonoise SF: Metta World Peace vs. Caron I Eat Ass Butler PF: Carmelo Anthony vs. Ersan On The DL Ilyasova C: Tyson Chandler vs. Larry Fantasy God Sanders
Questionable: Brandon Knight (hamstring)
Doubtful: Ersan Ilyasova (ankle)
Out: J.R. Smith (suspension), Carlos Delfino (knee), Ekpe Udoh (knee)
Questions for the game
1. Can Chandler match Larry Sander's intensity and defensive dominance?
2. Will Carmelo Anthony play team oriented basketball or will he demand isolation against Caron Butler?
3. Will Raymond Felton be able to defend the pick and roll against OJ Mayo and Brandon Knight?
4. What kind of role Bargnani will have to play within in the offense if he isn't touching the ball or getting Novak type shots?
5. Will Amare or Martin play this game?
Knicks Spotlight on:
The Artist formerly known as Ron Artest, always had a dream of playing for the Knicks.
Metta World Peace is trying to push Carmelo Anthony at practice. Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
A word from Metta:
You really can’t be more than what you are, and you really can’t be less than what you are. Just be you,” he said. “Work hard, try to stay in shape. A lot of people (have) been calling me old. I can’t help that I’m 33 because when God brings us in this world, he says you will age, and there’s nothing I can do about it. But what I can do is I continue to work hard on my body and stay in shape and I’m moving pretty well.
Knicks throwback clip - Eddy Kills the Bucks for the IHop Victory Breakfast