10/31/13: New York Knicks @ Chicago Bulls (8:00 pm)

metrocard

Legend
logo_newyorkknicks.gif
logo_chicagobulls.gif

PROBABLE STARTERS

PG: Raymond Felton vs. Derrick Rose
SG: Pablo Prigioni vs. Jimmy Butler
SF: Iman Shumpert vs. Luol Deng
PF: Carmelo Anthony vs. Carlos Boozer
C: Tyson Chandler vs. Joakim Noah

i
i
i
i
i

i
i
i
i
i

INJURIES

Questionable: Raymond Felton (hamstring), Derrick Rose (neck)

Out: J.R. Smith (suspension)

Thanks for the game thread, Metro. Interesting game tonight. All signs point to an angry Bulls team coming out on the attack early and often, big test for our guys if we can fend them off, or even better, meet them with equal intensity. Personally, I'm eager to see Amare tonight, I think he's going to surprise some people as the season goes on.

metrocard

Legend
I am also eager to see Amare tonight, do you think he will play timid? Amare is at best when he's attacking the rack.

metrocard

Legend
Amare with the right idea, but not the same body and ability he had when he was 25. He was trying to do a spin move to the rack on Boozer...Amare has to accept he has Carlos Boozer's speed at age 31 and isn't the fastest big man in the NBA like he use to be. Those spin moves to the basket aren't really effective from what I seen the past two seasons.

Damn, I'm already on Amare over one play. Let me chillax.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
The Knicks and Bulls reppin' Halloween tonight. Derrick Rose with the first costume while playing in an NBA game ever? I see a spider crawling on his neck.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Really wanna win this one tonight. .....interior D has to be better, especially against Chicago

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Like what I've seen from Hardaway Jr so far....didn't get to see too much preseason action so this is really my first look at him

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

LeFlume

All Star
Stat is a joke, his day as a star is over. He is light years beyond his prime. I'm ashamed just watching him try...

We're trying too hard to feature first Amare and now Bargnani on the offensive end. Just friggin pass the ball around and try to run a play through the open shooter. This team we're playing has too many good interior defensive players to make it this easy for them.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I didn't really expect Amare to contribute right away after his rehab... but Bargnani? I hate this guy... and the worst part of his deal is we're stuck with him fot the next couple of seasons.

KBlack25

Starter
It's going to be a rough season here for Bargnani I think. All we need him to do is make some open jumpers and he can't even do that. The cost was about 2 picks too high on this guy...I'd rather have Novak.