Originally Posted by petescud
Yeah things look bleak at best so far....I agree with Melo. Good player but for the $$$ we're talking i wouldn't want to pay that either....Shump though a very good player, will never be a D Wade, your fooling yourselves. Honestly, i'm glad i'm not Mills. I wouldn't know where to start. I'd def try to look into trading Bargs. Not worth 5 Mil a year imo. Whats he make 12 mil. We need a real PG and help underneath (both off and Def)... Is it to late to get Prigs to drive in for layups...

a 5 year contract for Melo at 130 million would be fools goal.....Dolan could be that fool.

someone mentioned Shump and george in the same sentence....those 2 are on 2 different levels...

Shump is for the Knicks what Norris Cole is for Miami. I love Shump but he is a good 6th man.

Felton should never take an outside shot......He should drive the ball....we never get any opposing player in foul trouble its pathetic...

WOODSON changing his line-up based on the team we are playing is so Damn WEAK!!!!!!!!!!! Thats such a ***** way to coach.......why not set the line-up and make teams adjust for us.............AGAIN HE COACHES SCARED......
We had a time-out needed a big basket and Felton comes out and dribbles around....NO PLAY CALLED OR IF IT WAS IT SUCKED.