Bargnani_zps6c9d1480.png

Chandler_zps069c45a4.png

SpotlighKnickerbocker_zpsa2fa81f9.png

Preview_zps0c3c5b0a.png

Sountrack_zps7c1f2d62.png

rady

Administrator
Staff member
lol, that's a European date format, i'll fix it so it won't confuse the rest of posters
awesome thread by the way! repped!

LeFlume

All Star
A winning thread Lercher, I can tell, :gony:

Put pressure on Rubio. Meet him at half court and don't give him an inch. Give him different looks. Shump, Ray & Metta. Same way we guard Rondo.

Kevin Love is a different story tho. Don't know who is gonna stop him.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Good game thread, Lercher, except it's not the 11th of March:lol:.
As rady already said, it was Euro date format, I didn't even realize I got it all mixed up. The funny thing is at the same time I used the American time format (Euro would be 19:30). :lol:

tiger0330

Legend
A winning thread Lercher, I can tell, :gony:

Put pressure on Rubio. Meet him at half court and don't give him an inch. Give him different looks. Shump, Ray & Metta. Same way we guard Rondo.

Kevin Love is a different story tho. Don't know who is gonna stop him.
It sure ain't going to be Bargs that stops KLove and putting him on Pekovic ain't going to work either. Great thread Lerch.

petescud

Starter
Cool game thread.....Thanks. Gooooo Knicks. Beat the Wolves (btw Nets are losing to Orlando by 20 pts)...

metrocard

Legend
Beast ass game thread. 5 star and repped.

Clyde said Barea is one of his favorite players.
He has good taste.

metrocard

Legend
izK7xklhk0Mbr.gif

1. We act like we didn't have a PG problem coming to this season. Felton, Prigs, Beno, all C level PG's and will get out classed by guys like Rubio and Barea.

2. Interior defense will be bottom 5 in the NBA, no question about it. Chandler is a great rebounder, but he can't guard everyone. Felton's lazy perimeter defense and all the lazy SWITCHES on defense exposes us as a fraudulent playoff team

3. Timberwolves actually have a strong balanced roster this year, if they stay healthy, they're a top 4 team in the NBA, not just the west. Quote me on that.