Minnesota Timberwolves @ New York Knicks 11/3/2013 7:30PM

petescud

Starter
I'm really surprised how cold Anthony has been lately. He looks frustrated with his game. At least Bargs is starting to hit some shots and Metta has been as good as we thought (though he takes some stupid shots during the games)

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'm really surprised how cold Anthony has been lately. He looks frustrated with his game. At least Bargs is starting to hit some shots and Metta has been as good as we thought (though he takes some stupid shots during the games)

I wonder if Melo's shoulder is bothering him. Does/did he have any other problems?

petescud

Starter
I believe Melo started the season saying the shoulder wasn't an issue anymore...I know its early in the season. Hey the Magic whopped the Nets tonight, so...

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
I believe Melo started the season saying the shoulder wasn't an issue anymore...I know its early in the season. Hey the Magic whopped the Nets tonight, so...

Knicks are to predictable. Jumpers not falling and it is just so easy to beat the Knicks. Team has no ability to score quickly or penetrate. Also poorly coached team. Still finish top 4 or 5 in the East but no shot at being legit contenders.

tiger0330

Legend
I would love if Nets don't make the playoffs, they would be doomed for the next decade. Knicks have their own problems, need JR as that secondary scorer when Melo has days like today.

Kiyaman

Legend
I wonder if Melo's shoulder is bothering him. Does/did he have any other problems?

Yeah, the big-boss said somethin bout "win it all" .... pressure

Rubio/Martin/Barea are on a 2-game win streak .. out-witting oponents guards

Melo shouldve pass the ball to Pigioni for a layup at the end of the 3rd

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Prigs why in the hell would you give it to a rookie who's having a bad shooting streak when youre wide open?

Kiyaman

Legend
We need to push the ball to keep eating at the lead .. the Wolves are a 7-man rotation team.
7 pt lead, we have to stop Melo from walkin the ball up court.