Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Love - Knicks

Default Kevin Love - Knicks

huge article

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

in game between Knicks Love gave proof how much better he is than Tyson again

lot ppl was looling comparing him to Tyson that he has gold medal and title with Mavs but it was just Strong Dallas's Dirk.

hipotetical if this can possible b true MELO+LOVE looks pretty impressive he is only 25.

Barring injuries to the T-Wolves, I can see him wanting to see there unless he hates Minnesota and/or his teammates. That team is gonna be a contender soon. I'd like him to stay there too. I'm a fan of Rubio and Love together. Now if they both came to NY.....

I'd rather die than see Kevin Love in a Knicks jersey after he flopped when Hardaway poked him

I feel a little better tonight knowing the Wolves are getting their butts whipped in Cleveland....Looks like Iggy and the warriors are whipping the 76ers too....so we aren't the only team not firing on all cylinders

Originally Posted by petescud
    I feel a little better tonight knowing the Wolves are getting their butts whipped in Cleveland
    Well it didn't end that way.

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    I'd rather die than see Kevin Love in a Knicks jersey after he flopped when Hardaway poked him
    then go ahead change team and became a fan Heat as u r from FLO RIDA

Kevin Love is for now king of rebounds can hit 3ts he is also good in Ft's so its perfect fit for Knicks

anyway he can also opt from his contract n became FA

hipotetical S5 MELO , LOVE and who SHUMP i hope MWP will stay anyway with that S5 Knicks are stronger.

Veteran

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Barring injuries to the T-Wolves, I can see him wanting to see there unless he hates Minnesota and/or his teammates. That team is gonna be a contender soon. I'd like him to stay there too. I'm a fan of Rubio and Love together. Now if they both came to NY.....

I dont think HC Adelman would trade Corey Brewer for Melo .. Minny is playing a pass-pass transition offense, no holding the ball, they push the ball from one end of the court to the next with little to no dribbling.
    HC Adelman has every player moving without the ball on offense, he used a 8-man rotation in both back to back games.
    Rubio & Barea equal CP3 in Adelman's system .. keep the players and ball moving.
    HC Adelman job will be in jeopardy the moment he scream at Melo to run.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Veteran

Good luck in getting him, he'll be the most coveted FA that year.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Can someone explain to me how a Love/Melo tandem would be any better than a Stats/Melo tandem? (Not an injured Stats but a healthy one) Think back to when we first signed Melo and all of the talk of spacing and chemistry issues. Love would move Melo back to SF but he's played so well as a power forward. Love wont be a center if we keep Tyson.

If anything we should trade Melo for Love and a draft pick then try to sign Rondo or another stellar PG. Pairing Melo with another SF or PF wont work.

Veteran

Originally Posted by donchris
    Can someone explain to me how a Love/Melo tandem would be any better than a Stats/Melo tandem? (Not an injured Stats but a healthy one) Think back to when we first signed Melo and all of the talk of spacing and chemistry issues. Love would move Melo back to SF but he's played so well as a power forward. Love wont be a center if we keep Tyson.

If anything we should trade Melo for Love and a draft pick then try to sign Rondo or another stellar PG. Pairing Melo with another SF or PF wont work.
    Later for Love .. I thought the trade for Bargani was a piece we would use to get David Lee back into a Knicks uniform.
    Having a tandem frontline of Tyson & Lee, then Amare & Lee, wouldve gave us a big edge this season bc David Lee is a complimentary player who scores off of broken plays down-low (Love dont have that type of talent).

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

I'm a big David Lee fan, so I like your thinking. But keep in mind, there's a lot of support for keeping Melo at the 4. He'd have to shift to Small forward if you bring in any PF starting talent. I honestly don't see a way to build around Melo by adding to the front court. 'If' we're satisfied with Melo at the 4 and Tyson at the 5 we should be thinking of filling the 3 spot. Kevin Martin maybe?
    Last edited by donchris; Nov 13, 2013 at 10:40.

A while ago Stephen A claimed the Knicks will be trying to force Amare to retire in order to create enough space to sign LeBron... so, I wouldn't believe all those FA rumors, between now and 2015 anything can happen.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] So sources are telling folks that the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] want to pair Melo with Love AND Faried? Cool.

How about we cut out Melo and put in Kyrie

And dont act like these Free Agents couldnt POSSIBLY leave the team they're on. Not everyone likes Minnesota

Lebron? aint gonna happen i simply dont believe this

BUT
    if this happen than can be

Knicks as Lebron team
    Lebron is way better defender
    STAT dont play D

MELO STAT was never working and never will be they won just few game
    STAT needed allways some parnter like Nash

once they even swept Spurs but then lost to Lakers.

personaly i would go for Wade than Lebron if u could choose which one

Labron is still gains h8terz