Kevin Love - Knicks

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Barring injuries to the T-Wolves, I can see him wanting to see there unless he hates Minnesota and/or his teammates. That team is gonna be a contender soon. I'd like him to stay there too. I'm a fan of Rubio and Love together. Now if they both came to NY.....

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I'd rather die than see Kevin Love in a Knicks jersey after he flopped when Hardaway poked him

petescud

Starter
I feel a little better tonight knowing the Wolves are getting their butts whipped in Cleveland....Looks like Iggy and the warriors are whipping the 76ers too....so we aren't the only team not firing on all cylinders

bigapple

Starter
I'd rather die than see Kevin Love in a Knicks jersey after he flopped when Hardaway poked him

then go ahead change team and became a fan Heat as u r from FLO RIDA

Kevin Love is for now king of rebounds can hit 3ts he is also good in Ft's so its perfect fit for Knicks

anyway he can also opt from his contract n became FA

hipotetical S5 MELO , LOVE and who SHUMP i hope MWP will stay anyway with that S5 Knicks are stronger.

Kiyaman

Legend
Barring injuries to the T-Wolves, I can see him wanting to see there unless he hates Minnesota and/or his teammates. That team is gonna be a contender soon. I'd like him to stay there too. I'm a fan of Rubio and Love together. Now if they both came to NY.....

I dont think HC Adelman would trade Corey Brewer for Melo .. Minny is playing a pass-pass transition offense, no holding the ball, they push the ball from one end of the court to the next with little to no dribbling.
HC Adelman has every player moving without the ball on offense, he used a 8-man rotation in both back to back games.
Rubio & Barea equal CP3 in Adelman's system .. keep the players and ball moving.
HC Adelman job will be in jeopardy the moment he scream at Melo to run.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Can someone explain to me how a Love/Melo tandem would be any better than a Stats/Melo tandem? (Not an injured Stats but a healthy one) Think back to when we first signed Melo and all of the talk of spacing and chemistry issues. Love would move Melo back to SF but he's played so well as a power forward. Love wont be a center if we keep Tyson.

If anything we should trade Melo for Love and a draft pick then try to sign Rondo or another stellar PG. Pairing Melo with another SF or PF wont work.

Kiyaman

Legend
Can someone explain to me how a Love/Melo tandem would be any better than a Stats/Melo tandem? (Not an injured Stats but a healthy one) Think back to when we first signed Melo and all of the talk of spacing and chemistry issues. Love would move Melo back to SF but he's played so well as a power forward. Love wont be a center if we keep Tyson.

If anything we should trade Melo for Love and a draft pick then try to sign Rondo or another stellar PG. Pairing Melo with another SF or PF wont work.

Later for Love .. I thought the trade for Bargani was a piece we would use to get David Lee back into a Knicks uniform.
Having a tandem frontline of Tyson & Lee, then Amare & Lee, wouldve gave us a big edge this season bc David Lee is a complimentary player who scores off of broken plays down-low (Love dont have that type of talent).

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I'm a big David Lee fan, so I like your thinking. But keep in mind, there's a lot of support for keeping Melo at the 4. He'd have to shift to Small forward if you bring in any PF starting talent. I honestly don't see a way to build around Melo by adding to the front court. 'If' we're satisfied with Melo at the 4 and Tyson at the 5 we should be thinking of filling the 3 spot. Kevin Martin maybe?

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
A while ago Stephen A claimed the Knicks will be trying to force Amare to retire in order to create enough space to sign LeBron... so, I wouldn't believe all those FA rumors, between now and 2015 anything can happen.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Tommy Dee ‏@_TommyDee_ 3m So sources are telling folks that the #knicks want to pair Melo with Love AND Faried? Cool.

How about we cut out Melo and put in Kyrie

And dont act like these Free Agents couldnt POSSIBLY leave the team they're on. Not everyone likes Minnesota

bigapple

Starter

Lebron? aint gonna happen i simply dont believe this

BUT
if this happen than can be

Knicks as Lebron team
Lebron is way better defender
STAT dont play D

MELO STAT was never working and never will be they won just few game
STAT needed allways some parnter like Nash

once they even swept Spurs but then lost to Lakers.

personaly i would go for Wade than Lebron if u could choose which one

Labron is still gains h8terz

skisloper

Starter

Lebron? aint gonna happen i simply dont believe this

BUT
if this happen than can be

Knicks as Lebron team
Lebron is way better defender
STAT dont play D

MELO STAT was never working and never will be they won just few game
STAT needed allways some parnter like Nash

once they even swept Spurs but then lost to Lakers.

personaly i would go for Wade than Lebron if u could choose which one

Labron is still gains h8terz
if amare wants to play so bad the Knicks should play him 30 minutes a night......either he will shine or get injured.....its a win win....and of course I hope he shines but if the man cannot withstand 30 minutes of bball then he should retire....Amare is in incredible shape and I commend him for that but crap knees are crap knees...

bigapple

Starter
Steve Nash is 40 he already have back problems and doctors threatening him that he will b forced to go 4 back surgery which will mean for him done for season .

Same with STAT he is too tall and his age done his legs

Barkley confirmed STAT lost his talent and atleticism

So if STAT will force Wooody to play longer then he will spend more time on rehabs than on court.

STAT should not play longer than 8 minutes
using him Knicks have more To's travelling & Offensive fouls and even Techs and this mainly will frustrate not only STAT but MELO too

I already see dissapointed face of MELO and i know that Knicks r alot worse right now.

tiger0330

Legend
if amare wants to play so bad the Knicks should play him 30 minutes a night......either he will shine or get injured.....its a win win....and of course I hope he shines but if the man cannot withstand 30 minutes of bball then he should retire....Amare is in incredible shape and I commend him for that but crap knees are crap knees...
I agree, Stat is a shell of his former self the way he is playing on the court, it might be the lack of playing time in training camp and in the regular season affecting his play or his injuries and age have caught up with him. The Knicks need to find out whichever it is, playing him and not babying him is the way to find out. Saving Stat for the playoffs makes no sense if the way he is playing now is all you can get out of him, he's a negative anytime he steps on to the court.

Kiyaman

Legend

The last time Amare played 30 or more minutes a game was in the Knicks vs Heats postseason series.
In that series Amare played 4 games, average 35 minutes per, and took 36 fg shots throughout the 4 games, but average 15 points a game.

Amare's attack on the fire extinguisher in lockeroom, after receiving 41 minutes in the 2nd game of that series ..
Punching the fire-extingusher is a serious crime in NYC, the NY Fire Marshall gave the Knicks two ultimatum choices ..
Either / Or

1) Ballhoggin Melo & JR have to give Amare more than 9 shots per 41 minutes, especially if he shooting 6-9 fg for 16 pts.
2) Or give Amare 10 minutes per game.

Lastseason, as soon as Woody put Amare on the court he took him off even faster .. had me thinking fire extinguisher equal Woody LMAO
:teeth: