Lebron? aint gonna happen i simply dont believe this

BUT
    if this happen than can be

Knicks as Lebron team
    Lebron is way better defender
    STAT dont play D

MELO STAT was never working and never will be they won just few game
    STAT needed allways some parnter like Nash

once they even swept Spurs but then lost to Lakers.

personaly i would go for Wade than Lebron if u could choose which one

Labron is still gains h8terz
    if amare wants to play so bad the Knicks should play him 30 minutes a night......either he will shine or get injured.....its a win win....and of course I hope he shines but if the man cannot withstand 30 minutes of bball then he should retire....Amare is in incredible shape and I commend him for that but crap knees are crap knees...

Steve Nash is 40 he already have back problems and doctors threatening him that he will b forced to go 4 back surgery which will mean for him done for season .

Same with STAT he is too tall and his age done his legs

Barkley confirmed STAT lost his talent and atleticism

So if STAT will force Wooody to play longer then he will spend more time on rehabs than on court.

STAT should not play longer than 8 minutes
    using him Knicks have more To's travelling & Offensive fouls and even Techs and this mainly will frustrate not only STAT but MELO too

I already see dissapointed face of MELO and i know that Knicks r alot worse right now.

Veteran

Originally Posted by skisloper
    if amare wants to play so bad the Knicks should play him 30 minutes a night......either he will shine or get injured.....its a win win....and of course I hope he shines but if the man cannot withstand 30 minutes of bball then he should retire....Amare is in incredible shape and I commend him for that but crap knees are crap knees...
    I agree, Stat is a shell of his former self the way he is playing on the court, it might be the lack of playing time in training camp and in the regular season affecting his play or his injuries and age have caught up with him. The Knicks need to find out whichever it is, playing him and not babying him is the way to find out. Saving Stat for the playoffs makes no sense if the way he is playing now is all you can get out of him, he's a negative anytime he steps on to the court.

Veteran

Originally Posted by skisloper

The last time Amare played 30 or more minutes a game was in the Knicks vs Heats postseason series.
    In that series Amare played 4 games, average 35 minutes per, and took 36 fg shots throughout the 4 games, but average 15 points a game.

Amare's attack on the fire extinguisher in lockeroom, after receiving 41 minutes in the 2nd game of that series ..
    Punching the fire-extingusher is a serious crime in NYC, the NY Fire Marshall gave the Knicks two ultimatum choices ..
    Either / Or

1) Ballhoggin Melo & JR have to give Amare more than 9 shots per 41 minutes, especially if he shooting 6-9 fg for 16 pts.
    2) Or give Amare 10 minutes per game.

Lastseason, as soon as Woody put Amare on the court he took him off even faster .. had me thinking fire extinguisher equal Woody LMAO