I think it's still too early to push the "panic" button, but it definitely starts looking worse and worse, especially with Chandler down. My problems with this team so far are:
- Amare being lost, I understand he's coming back from yet another knee surgery, but he looks weak, slow, unmotivated and even more frustrated. Last season despite his limited PT he was able to put in some quality minutes. This year? Not so much...
- Bargnani being completely useless. This guy does nothing except of occupying a roster spot and getting paid some big bucks;
- Lack of commitment. Nobody looks ready to play, not Melo, not Felton, not Shump, NOBODY;
- Coaching. I get it, this team makes coach Woodson scratch his head every few seconds. But as a HC Woody should react, motivate this crew. Usually we play as bad after the timeout as we did before. Woodson has to step up and keep this team in check, nobody gets a free pass. These guys need to be held accountable;
- And last but not least, this team learned nothing from the Minny loss, there should be some frozen account procedure in place, in other words: you don't do your job, you don't get paid.