NEW YORK KNICKS RELEVANCY REPORT:

1.Carmelo Anthony: IRRELEVANT
2.Amare Stoudemire: IRRELEVANT AND TRASH
3.Raymond Felton: IRRELEVANT
4.Iman Shumpert: IRRELEVANT
5.Coach Mike Woodson: IRRELEVANT AND TRASH

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Fraudson put on a clinic of ineptitude down the stretch.

Down by two let Fat Ray toss up one desperate 3 after another.

Never be better than 5TH in East with this cl;own. Better to suck to early, suck to the point where Dolan has no choice but to axe Fraudson.

skisloper

Starter
Fraudson put on a clinic of ineptitude down the stretch.

Down by two let Fat Ray toss up one desperate 3 after another.

Never be better than 5TH in East with this cl;own. Better to suck to early, suck to the point where Dolan has no choice but to axe Fraudson.
That was a sweet play by woody a long 3pointer by ice cold Felton. Woodson sucks. Melo played 45 minutes.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
God Shumpert is disgustingly overrated. He's got bitchblood. Needed that FT

He made the inbound steal to bring the game back within reach. Meanwhile, Felton, Bargnani and Stoudemire look attrocious, but you call out Shump for having bitch blood.

You are an idiot.

There you go, KO. Shots fired, arguments started, now there'll be more action here.

petescud

Starter
Wow, we all waited all summer for this BS....$$%$....and Melo wants us to show him the $$$....bye....we could use that $$$ to get 3 great players

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Mike-Woodson.jpg

This guy.

erivera

Benchwarmer
woodson needs to stop starting bargnani immediately. until he proves he can do something effective, it's better to let him come off the bench. as crazy as this sounds the identity of this team is defensive, but he doesn't put his best defensive players out there. now, i'm reading that he wants to start jr and go big regularly. that means a starting lineup of felton, jr, melo, kenyon, and bargnani. he's asking to give up 40 every night in the first quarter. is it any coincidence that the knicks started to play better defensively once kenyon and artest were on the court together? that first put em in a hole two games in a row.

btw we can blame dolan all we want, but he already got rid of the gm. maybe he knows more than we think. lol

metrocard

Legend
Amare shouldn't even be suit up to play.

Bring Cole Aldrich into the active roster and let him get some rebounds.

I see no one in this thread complaining about the Knicks inability to rebound.

Prigioni
Shumpert
World Peace
Anthony
Chandler

Kiyaman

Legend
I thought HC Woodson got the memo in the preseason games .. "we didnt have any players that could score from individual-isolation offense".
We have 2 isolation-players on the roster, and one is suspended..

Damn! 4 straight games .. running a 48 minute isolation-offensive system with no identity, no chemistry, no meshing, and no communication.
One on One park b.ball
Wooooodsiiin

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
When I came home from work I only saw the 19.something seconds left of the game. I heard the commentary and just read the posts on the thread. It's gotten to the point where even if the Knicks are winning, if they're winning like this, even blowing out teams, I might still be bothered by the lack of ball movement and stuff. This is bad.

mafra

Legend
After trailing pretty much the entire game in CHI, Knicks almost stole a victory until Rose delivered (and Melo couldn't). The story was that it was a "good loss" because it was on the road against a tough team, the second night of a back-2-back. But hey, Knicks come home for two winnable games. Well, fast fwd and here were are with this sad fact: Knicks pretty much NEvER had a lead in either game against both MiNNY and CHA. Against two teams we're supposed to be better than... We trailed basically 95 out of 96 minutes, and mostly by double digits. At home!!!

i know it's early, the more rational amongst us will claim... But regardless of how poorly our star is shooting, or how the chemistry and rotations are askew this early in the season.... We lost tonight basically because of effort. We allowed 64 points in the first half, we walked around like zombies, and played selfish ME-first offense. We are a low bball IQ, unaware, bunch of showboats who feel entitled despite winning nothing as a collective bunch.

These cats are paid millions but that doesn't mean they play with a chip on their shoulder. NAH, it doesn't appear smooth/cool to fight and work. Showing effort somehow means you lack the skills/talent. So we go through the motions, too good to have to sweat. Eh, we'll take a night off... Lose, but won't give an inferior team that satisfaction of beating us.

What a joke. Another loser bunch of average players we are forced to root for this year. This brand of basketball is practically unwatchable. Nothing but one-on-ones, forcing low percentage shots with our backs to the basket. We are a mentally weak team, as evident in the constant missing of free throws late in games.

This team is 1-3. I just wasted 2 hours of my life DVRing the game and staying up late to watch us trail the entire game, after a 2-0 lead. I've seen enough to know nothing has changed.

Woodson has to be fired yesterday. He should never have been retained, and if a move isn't made soon... The players will quit on him, b/c the players will make him the scapegoat for their poor play. But his philosophy to switch all the time on defense, along with his rotation and this pathetic offensive scheme.... Shumpert looked like a star the first few minutes, then he disappeared. Part of that goes on Shump... He is Mr Invisible mostly, but this is also on the coach for his substitutions.

CALL Phil Jax and beg. Otherwise, we know the drill. Our only chance to get something out of this team is the best coach in NBA history. Even then, probably not enough. But to believe Woody is the answer?

Our streaky shooters will get on a roll. We'll have a few hot stretches, we will be super motivated vs good teams, but we'll continue to lose focus and lose to bad teams... End up in the mix with like 7 teams for the 4-8 spots. And then Melo will go 6-24 in the playoffs every game, TC will be hurting, JR will not show up, and we'll struggle to score 20 a quarter and be out in the first or second round.

There is no way we'll beat Mia, Indy, Chi or BKLN in a series... Certainly wont beat two of those teams. i'm Not in the camp of these who want 45-55 wins and be relevant. No sir. I prefer that we suck, for maybe someday we'll build a contender. So I say it: Melo is a superstar but he ain't getting the max from me, if I were the owner and he opts out. First, on principle alone. How he forced me to gut the team to bring him here.... Secondly, his play since he's arrived says it all. Not good enough for the Max, certainly not a 29 yr-old Melo.

Season is over in my eyes.... Not even a week into Nov. I hope for a 5-18 start.... Then trade all these losers. Highlight and save this post.... And when the second round of the playoffs arrive... Shove it in my face if NY is 1of 8 teams still playing.

Last edited:
Our biggest problem is defence and rebounding and it will get worst without Chandler in the lineup, i really dont like all the switching we do on screens it only works in the offences favor.

tiger0330

Legend
After trailing pretty much the entire game in CHI, Knicks almost stole a victory until Rose delivered (and Melo couldn't). The story was that it was a "good loss" because it was on the road against a tough team, the second night of a back-2-back. But hey, Knicks come home for two winnable games. Well, fast fwd and here were are with this sad fact: Knicks pretty much NEvER had a lead in either game against both MiNNY and CHA. Against two teams we're supposed to be better than... We trailed basically 95 out of 96 minutes, and mostly by double digits. At home!!!

i know it's early, the more rational amongst us will claim... But regardless of how poorly our star is shooting, or how the chemistry and rotations are askew this early in the season.... We lost tonight basically because of effort. We allowed 64 points in the first half, we walked around like zombies, and played selfish ME-first offense. We are a low bball IQ, unaware, bunch of showboats who feel entitled despite winning nothing as a collective bunch.

These cats are paid millions but that doesn't mean they play with a chip on their shoulder. NAH, it doesn't appear smooth/cool to fight and work. Showing effort somehow means you lack the skills/talent. So we go through the motions, too good to have to sweat. Eh, we'll take a night off... Lose, but won't give an inferior team that satisfaction of beating us.

What a joke. Another loser bunch of average players we are forced to root for this year. This brand of basketball is practically unwatchable. Nothing but one-on-ones, forcing low percentage shots with our backs to the basket. We are a mentally weak team, as evident in the constant missing of free throws late in games.

This team is 1-3. I just wasted 2 hours of my life DVRing the game and staying up late to watch us trail the entire game, after a 2-0 lead. I've seen enough to know nothing has changed.

Woodson has to be fired yesterday. He should never have been retained, and if a move isn't made soon... The players will quit on him, b/c the players will make him the scapegoat for their poor play. But his philosophy to switch all the time on defense, along with his rotation and this pathetic offensive scheme.... Shumpert looked like a star the first few minutes, then he disappeared. Part of that goes on Shump... He is Mr Invisible mostly, but this is also on the coach for his substitutions.

CALL Phil Jax and beg. Otherwise, we know the drill. Our only chance to get something out of this team is the best coach in NBA history. Even then, probably not enough. But to believe Woody is the answer?

Our streaky shooters will get on a roll. We'll have a few hot stretches, we will be super motivated vs good teams, but we'll continue to lose focus and lose to bad teams... End up in the mix with like 7 teams for the 4-8 spots. And then Melo will go 6-24 in the playoffs every game, TC will be hurting, JR will not show up, and we'll struggle to score 20 a quarter and be out in the first or second round.

There is no way we'll beat Mia, Indy, Chi or BKLN in a series... Certainly wont beat two of those teams. i'm Not in the camp of these who want 45-55 wins and be relevant. No sir. I prefer that we suck, for maybe someday we'll build a contender. So I say it: Melo is a superstar but he ain't getting the max from me, if I were the owner and he opts out. First, on principle alone. How he forced me to gut the team to bring him here.... Secondly, his play since he's arrived says it all. Not good enough for the Max, certainly not a 29 yr-old Melo.

Season is over in my eyes.... Not even a week into Nov. I hope for a 5-18 start.... Then trade all these losers. Highlight and save this post.... And when the second round of the playoffs arrive... Shove it in my face if NY is 1of 8 teams still playing.
Great post Mafra.