Emergency GT: NY Knicks vs Charlotte Bobcats 5/11/2013 7:30

bigapple

Starter
Can Knicks be 1-5 after sunday Spurs game? of it will be 2-4? game with bobcast was disgrace

Felton must be benched Andrea didnt play 4th quarter Udrih just few minutes.

STAT 5 possesions 5 TO's that one dunk should be offensive foul

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I think it's still too early to push the "panic" button, but it definitely starts looking worse and worse, especially with Chandler down. My problems with this team so far are:
- Amare being lost, I understand he's coming back from yet another knee surgery, but he looks weak, slow, unmotivated and even more frustrated. Last season despite his limited PT he was able to put in some quality minutes. This year? Not so much...
- Bargnani being completely useless. This guy does nothing except of occupying a roster spot and getting paid some big bucks;
- Lack of commitment. Nobody looks ready to play, not Melo, not Felton, not Shump, NOBODY;
- Coaching. I get it, this team makes coach Woodson scratch his head every few seconds. But as a HC Woody should react, motivate this crew. Usually we play as bad after the timeout as we did before. Woodson has to step up and keep this team in check, nobody gets a free pass. These guys need to be held accountable;
- And last but not least, this team learned nothing from the Minny loss, there should be some frozen account procedure in place, in other words: you don't do your job, you don't get paid.

metrocard

Legend
I think we still make the playoffs but it'll totally be for nothing. This isn't a top 4 team, just a first round exist is all this roster is worth.

Best thing to do is acquire picks and rebuild this roster through the draft and free agency. It's the only way we can improve.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Best thing to do is acquire picks and rebuild this roster through the draft and free agency. It's the only way we can improve.
Agreed, but considering that we had around gazillion chances to do that, but we always decided to trade all picks away I don't think that will ever happen. Moreover, if not the CBA we'd have probably traded our Shump and Hardaway picks for another Bargnani kind of player.

bigapple

Starter
best way is one

knicks should stop shooting 3s

and exchange 3s for layups or jumpshots or driving

each fastbreak from TO's by Bobcats was ended mostly as 3s

totaly no D from opponents 3s

Bulls r 1-3
Knicks r 1-3

= Bulls with rose are worse LOL