Chandler is out 4-6 weeks

bigapple

Starter
when i saw Clippers Heat and i saw what is doin CP and Lebron Wade MELO is playing worst possible way his 1 on 1 game style will bring nothing this is just time waisting for dribbling. MWP is just driving like parker and he is way faster than MELO.

his % percentage is goin down .

Kiyaman

Legend
Clippers
T'Wolves
Hawks
Bulls
Pistons
Mavericks
Grizzlies
Pelicans

I doubt it ....
Doc Rivers or CP3 will quit after a month of Melo
Rubio is not going to slow down his offense for isolation
The Hawks would lose more games
HC Thibs want defense and ball-movement
Billups is trying-out for the HC job in Detroit
Cuban dont think Melo is worth max $$$
The Grizz is not going to give up Zach for Melo to win the same amount of games.
The Pelicans are not giving up any first round picks for Melo outrageous contract.

There was not one team willing to trade for Melo in 2010-11 season .. nothing change

skisloper

Starter
I doubt it ....
Doc Rivers or CP3 will quit after a month of Melo
Rubio is not going to slow down his offense for isolation
The Hawks would lose more games
HC Thibs want defense and ball-movement
Billups is trying-out for the HC job in Detroit
Cuban dont think Melo is worth max $$$
The Grizz is not going to give up Zach for Melo to win the same amount of games.
The Pelicans are not giving up any first round picks for Melo outrageous contract.

There was not one team willing to trade for Melo in 2010-11 season .. nothing change

I 100% agree. I do not think there is a single team that would pay Melo max contract.
all we can do is pray that Dolan does not pay.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
If Dolan had balls he would trade MELO now and rebuild that way...the question wis who would take Melo....

I think Melo is still highly regarded in this league as one of the best offensive players. I would trade him for one of the top point guards straight up.

Kiyaman

Legend
Everyone seems to be frustrated with Woodson but I don't really think there is much more that can be done with this roster. Does anyone really thing Bargnani is going to win games for us? Seems like the team's got potential to be strong defensively with World Peace, Shumpert, Chandler when healthy and Kenyan. Maybe a few of these guys can get some easy baskets and Melo can just be Melo.

I agree that its too early to panic or call the season a loss. Since so many teams play small ball we can grind it out without Chandler.

In the 4 games we seen .. Melo was in every lineup Woody put out on the floor, and we struggle in every lineup.
Wooson 5 starters did not co-exist in any of the 4 games .. Did Woodson give the 5 starters enough playingtime to co-exist?
Yeah, but they dont no how to screen for each other or pass to each other. And their defense is another story.

Woodson bench has not co-existed with any of the 5 starters, and our 2nd qtr. never have a banch lineup.
1) Why is Barg a starter over Kenyon Martin? K-Mart is still a starter & closer.
2) Why wasnt Shump made a 6th man to bring points off the bench?
3) Why isnt Beno running plays at the point?
4) Why is Felton averaging 36 minutes and 5 assist per game?
5) Why Tyson Chandler in his 3rd season as a Knicks still dont have a backup center available???

Kiyaman

Legend
If Dolan had balls he would trade MELO now and rebuild that way...the question wis who would take Melo....

Dolan .. have to trade Melo before February trade deadline, or become a victim
Keeper - $30M per
Or letting him walk - we lose-out on our 2014 1st round draft pick .... we look to be under 20 pick

make a 3 or 4 way trade with Denver to get our pick back, or did they trade it to Philly for Iggy

bigapple

Starter
Without MELO this team is non playoff team like Boshless or Wadeless heat is not 3 peat team.

Only player which i wana see in Knicks is Leonard from Spurs.

Knicks are playing no fastbreak shooting too much 3s NCAA To's no shoots from corner.
Cant win games without D and just shooting.

tiger0330

Legend
Have you looked at the standings. Chicago has got a worse record, BK is tied with us despite that overhyped lineup. Joe Johnson and DW are overrated and PP an KG are just old. I would love if BK went 10-19 and they can JKidd like they canned AJ.

metrocard

Legend
This has turned out to be a great thing for Andrea the Giant Bargnani. Will he be able to keep it up once Chandler returns?

Yea, Bargnani will get his points.

He needs to take less 3pt point shots, he's not a good 3pt shooter, average at best.

Bargnani has one of the best mid range jumpers in the NBA, thats where he should work his offense.