My NBA Fantasy Team

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Well this is the post i'm gonna have for my Yahoo Sports NBA Fantasy Team, I will ask advice, so if anyone is willing to help me, go right ahead! Basically I'll be asking who's hot and who's not, giving topic for discussion! well here goes first topic!

My Current Roster:

PG
S. Marbury
N. Van Excel

SG
A. Houston
J. Crawford
Jalen Rose

SF
D. Miles
K. VanHorn

PF
C. Wilcox
R. Wallace

C
S. O'Neal
M. Camby
E. Dampier
N. Mohammed

Any problems with this roster?

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I am in the middle of making a trade, should I give up Camby or Dampiere? I need an answer right away, I don't know who will be effective in the long run, and who is doing well between the both of them now.....

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
Hmm, Dampier has a good inside presence for rebounding and scoring. But so does Camby. And Camby can block shots and has a better outside jumper. But he's also prone to injuries. Tough choice...

Trin_Starr

Starter
I think you should keep Camby.....Dampier is not fitting in too well in Dallas' system and plus Dirk is pulling down all the rebounds......Stick with Camby, because the nuggets fired that coach and are looking for a coach that runs plays in the post and also focuses on Defense.....i think that his coaching style will make camby more effective in rebounding, blocking shots and scoring......just my 2 cents tho.
Another important stat is that Camby plays 30mins as opposed to Dampier's 25....more time on the court means more results....stick with camby

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
i think i can pull of a major deal with Crawford, he may be injured but his repuation is very good as trade bait, his fantasy stats aren't very good, one day he'll have 34 points then the next 12, mayb i can put in a good package with both Dampiere and Crawford for someone.........

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I'm 8th in my league out of 12, not good, I can't figure out whos pulling me down, I plan to bench VanExcel but I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm so low in the standings.......

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I have a trade pending league agreement sending Camby for Jason Terry, Becuase of my overloaded Centers. The other team is overloaded with Point Guards, I didn't want to give up Camby but he did get injured during the Phili game. Plus I have Shaq so it's all good. So is this a good deal? If i'm not mistaken Jason Terry has been very good latley. I also dropped Van Excel and Signed Stephen Jackson, if Jermaine O'Neil can have such an impact in his return I hope Jackson can as well, if not, it doesn't hurt to steal him away before everyone else..........

Still 8th

Who's hot as of late that I should try to push for a trade?

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I pulled off Jason Terry for Marcus Camby, Camby did get hurt and I already have Shaq Mohammed and Dampiere so I this was good. I would've rather given Dampiere, but it's all good. What do you guys think? Good deal?

gr@n@t@

Rookie
madskillz7312 said:
Well this is the post i'm gonna have for my Yahoo Sports NBA Fantasy Team, I will ask advice, so if anyone is willing to help me, go right ahead! Basically I'll be asking who's hot and who's not, giving topic for discussion! well here goes first topic!

My Current Roster:

PG
S. Marbury
N. Van Excel

SG
A. Houston
J. Crawford
Jalen Rose

SF
D. Miles
K. VanHorn

PF
C. Wilcox
R. Wallace

C
S. O'Neal
M. Camby
E. Dampier
N. Mohammed

Any problems with this roster?
hmmm...where's iverson,dude????

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
DUDE! i got shaq and marbury, Iverson went so early in the draft, Marbury was a steal! I picked Shaq first, give me some credit here!

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I dropped Wilcox b/c of his injury and signed R. Patterson since Darius Miles and Sherief Abdul-Raheim are injured, need a major trade soon...... only 7th in my league..... any sensable trades that would work?