Emergency GT: NY Knicks vs Charlotte Bobcats 9/11/2013

LeFlume

All Star
Good rebounding by the knicks, we're getting a lot of extra possessions and that can be the difference. :gony::gony:

tiger0330

Legend
Just saw the box score, can't see the game but I see Bargs is on fire. I knew Woody had confidence in the guy and it was rewarded today. Damn good game across the board for Bargs.

Broadway

All Star
Bargs and Melo played pretty decent tonight as they did other things to win the ball game. I don't think their volume type of game will overcome the shortcomings of this team but if they bottle this game up and repeat it for the rest of the season the effort will never be questioned.

tiger0330

Legend
Let's not go overboard on account of this game. We should have beat them twice, the Bobcats are bottom feeders in the league. Hope Bargs can keep this up, he's going to be critical if the Knicks are to avoid a tailspin while TC is out.

petescud

Starter
Well the good news is even though Bargs missed his first 5 shots as he usually does for us, he was pretty deadly the rest of the game. I was also impressed with the 8 boards (3 offensive) and 5 BLOCKS.....Dag

tiger0330

Legend
Well the good news is even though Bargs missed his first 5 shots as he usually does for us, he was pretty deadly the rest of the game. I was also impressed with the 8 boards (3 offensive) and 5 BLOCKS.....Dag
The rebounding is definitely a surprise, Al Jefferson being out probably played into his better rebounding numbers.

petescud

Starter
definitely...but he needs a lift. The guy was a offensive force back in the day and then seemed to lose interest in the game. Wonder if he battles depression. Great to see Melo playing a solid game as well

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Melo had definitely a lebronesque game, 28/8/6 on a 54% shooting. I also like his overall stats this season with the exception of his FG%, 21.9/8/3.1, that's some great overall effort.