In your opinion, who's the best player

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Melo, 2010-11 STAT would be close, last years Chandler maybe during some games (I can remember he had several crazy games where he went 20/20 on a close to 100% shooting). But right here and right now it's not even close.

Kiyaman

Legend
On the offensive-end of the court .. ISO-Melo is the best one on one player, and Inconsistent JR.smith is our best closer.

On the defensive-end of the court .. K-Mart, Chandler, Meta, Shump are our best "STOP-defenders" in that order.

The best player on a team should be in both catagories not one .. ask MJ, Magic, Bird, Duncan, Lebron, and D.Wade.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
No question this is Melo's team and rightfully so. Crossing my fingers that Amare can come off of the minute restriction. I'd love to see him make a come back. Fan frustration aside, he's had all of the surgeries not sure why he can't come back strong.

Not a fan of JR, but if he can make better choices I'd say he's earned a starting spot. We've got a champion in Metta on coming off the bench. I don't really get that. All of those best defenders should be starting.

bigapple

Starter
MELo is competless is this team he can have series of 15 pts in a row its just talent but for me still unproperly used compare MELo right now to KD what he is doin now he is playing like Westbrook + already top 1 scorer in league.

Kiyaman

Legend
I always thought a best player improves their teammates talents, plus tag-team well with the next best player on the team.
Lastseason i kept giving the majority of our WINS to Jason Kidd at the end of each Game-Thread, bc of Kidds 8 minute performance in the 4th qtr. to pull out the WIN.
Was Jason Kidd our best player lastseason???

paris401

Starter
i go with the tall I-talian

Attachments

• th[1].jpg
    th[1].jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1
  • mister-softee-ice-cream-profile[1].jpg
    mister-softee-ice-cream-profile[1].jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1

Kiyaman

Legend
Here is two quick question about the best player on a TEAM .....

1) Do u think MJ & Pippin wouldve won 3 championships without the trade to NY for Bill Cartwright?
2) Do u think MJ & Pippin wouldve won 3 championship without Rodman?

paris401

Starter
Here is two quick question about the best player on a TEAM .....

1) Do u think MJ & Pippin wouldve won 3 championships without the trade to NY for Bill Cartwright?
2) Do u think MJ & Pippin wouldve won 3 championship without Rodman?

probably not... but melo aint no Jordan and... (fill in the blank)... ain't no pipin...

do the 'great' minds in management really think that with the likes of jr and the I-talian u have any chance to compete no less win a title...

clumsy

Rotation player
LOL Carmelo isn't Pippen either. Pippen got them to a ECF dolo. The point is taken however the pieces need to be around. Melo is right now surrounded by all bench players.