San Antonio Spurs @ New York Knicks 11/10/2013 12:00PM

uber

Benchwarmer
They have no fu*king clue what they are doing. How many layups did we gave up already? This is so sad :(

petescud

Starter
JR stinks, Amar'e couldn't play HS ball now, Felton is a back up PG, No one can defend the basket...I say gut the team this season. Its embarrasing

Broadway

All Star
Well J.R. Smith's return was supposed to result in SALVATION...I guess it's being saved for the second half.....

The borrowing of time, placing hope in a box, and moving the goal post is a failed fan approach. There is no way Melo and Bargs can being a volume tandem of success.

Broadway

All Star
Metta is trying, IF the rest of the guys just had half of his energy, we would be up by 12

Felton, Shumpert, Amar'e absolutely are trash right now....Bargnani is basically zero sum more negative integer than positive, Melo is lazy...

Artest is trying but trying too hard actually.

uber

Benchwarmer
Ok i can't watch this anymore .. the spurs have a open look on every posession .. if the shot aren't falling atleast try to defend

Kiyaman

Legend
Lercher .... Great GameThread

We not lookin so good at Halftime 61 - 45

We playin a top contender team ..
u would think our HC Woody would play the same 5 players for 10 straight minute, and then play 5 bench-players for 10 straight minutes.

Kiyaman

Legend
That's bad .. Danny Green got Bayshore/Babylon/and Amityvile all up in MSG roaring at his 20 something points and 10 rebounds in the 3rd qtr.

tiger0330

Legend
F**k the minutes restriction on Stat. Play him the whole 4th qtr, if he blows out his knee so be it but at least he might get some rhythm. Play JR also.

Broadway

All Star
F**k the minutes restriction on Stat. Play him the whole 4th qtr, if he blows out his knee so be it but at least he might get some rhythm. Play JR also.

Rhythm implies good actions can be repeated over time. If he blows out his knee he can't establish true rhythm.

Face it we're probably the worse basketball team in the NBA next to the Jazz. There is now way any franchise would justify paying Carmelo $30mil going forward

Kiyaman

Legend

This restriction shiiiiit is some new shiiiiiit the Knicks is bringing to the NBA .. I hope this restriction shiiit dont spread to other big-market teams.