Prigioni_zpsde9129ec.png

Shumpert_zps940eae84.png

Carmelo_zps86a3f3c5.png

Bargnani_zps3770bfd5.png

Preview_zps26a14b1e.png

Sountrack_zps7c1f2d62.png

tiger0330

Legend
Great thread Lerch. Chock full of really good stat info and what is that Polish rap? BTW, what software do you use to get the look of your threads?

I hope Bargnani can play like he did Friday and get the MSG crowd going.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I started with Paint.NET, which is some basic (and most importantly: free) graphics software, but at some point I realized I'll need something more complex and partially switched to Photoshop. So, basically I'm using both programs, PS offers a great diversity of effects and allows you to work with masks while Paint.NET is much easier to work on when it comes down to moving/transforming objects throughout the layers, especially when you're working a lot with transparent backgrounds. Also, Paint.NET has more usable text tools.

LeFlume

All Star
Great job Lercher :gony:

It's gonna be interesting to see how Woody will manage the minutes in the backcourt now when Swish is back in the rotation. I hope negative Fatton see less and Prigs more.

LeFlume

All Star
*sigh* ....Bargnani had his feet set, just take the shot, hate when we give up a good shot for a worse off balance shot.

petescud

Starter
Can't find the game on TV in Florida....$#%....they used to have the Sunday games on TV here...i see by the score what i expected....sigh

pat

Starter
This is atrocious. Why are you trying to get fancy in your first game back when you're not even getting the basics right.