Thread: Toure' Murry

Default Toure' Murry

I like his game. In pre-season his offense impressed me and Clyde and maybe others said he was good at defense in Summer League. Today he finally got a chance (4th quarter in a blowout, but it was his first regular season NBA game) and he showed his acrobatics once again in a made shot and got a few other points. So far I've been impressed with him more than Tim Hardaway, Jr. I still want Tim to get some minutes so he can develop, not as much as much as Murry now.

I think Woodson doesn't give him much chance, but has THJr's respect early on....i too would like to see more of Murry

I think we'll see more of both Murry and Aldrich at some point. Copeland also didn't play much when he first got here.

Originally Posted by Lercher
    I think we'll see more of both Murry and Aldrich at some point. Copeland also didn't play much when he first got here.
    I think Copeland played as early as maybe game 1. A lot of that could have been his chemistry with Prigioni.

What gets me is Copeland was a much more controlled and efficient player, at least on the offensive end, than Tim Hardaway, Jr. Does Woodson love erratic and wild scorers? I dunno. I got no beef with him playing Hardaway though. I just hope he doesn't let him put up a lot of bad shots.

Veteran

Tour'e Murry's a future NBA player, I would like to use Murry's skills in another system than Woodson's foolishness

Copeland played total 5 mins with Pacers 1 min in 1 game 5 min in 2game took 3 shots and one assist

this is complete stats for Cope that means he is waisting his talents in this team
    but it can be like Juwon Howard and Eddie Curry will win title sitting on bench.

yeah, i agree with Cope wasting his game on the bench...for not much more $$$ either if i'm right

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    I think Copeland played as early as maybe game 1. A lot of that could have been his chemistry with Prigioni.

What gets me is Copeland was a much more controlled and efficient player, at least on the offensive end, than Tim Hardaway, Jr. Does Woodson love erratic and wild scorers? I dunno. I got no beef with him playing Hardaway though. I just hope he doesn't let him put up a lot of bad shots.

why did you have to leave us Copeland! whyyy... cope & Pablo combo was the best ive seen in yrs

I think THJR is terrible too. maybe he gave woody a rim job. he just needs to stop shooting period. cut & drive and play D, that's all he should just do. he should be banned anything beyond 3 arch.

Cope was strong he can shot 3s in a row
    he can shoot jumpers really i miss him

and now we see diffrencess without Kidd and Sheed and Pablo is playing very little time .

This Felton playing time reminds me Dantoni playing history worst PG ever Chris Duhon.
    Last edited by bigapple; Nov 13, 2013 at 07:25.

Murry is definitely an NBA material. He's a very pesky defender, he's quick, sees the floor well, has a good passing skills and definitely can shoot or take it to the basket. IMO he's a poor man's Rose, will never be as good obviously, but deserve a spot in the rotation. If you asked me I'd definitely give Udrih's minutes to Murry. Grunwald was great finding young and talented players everyone else missed on and both Murry and Tyler (once he's back) should be in the rotation.