terrence_jones.png

andrea_bargnani.png
dwight_howard.png

iman_shumpert.png
jeremy_lin.png

raymond_felton.png
patrick_beverley.png

Game Preview

During the 2011-12 season, "Linsanity" became an instant sensation when he knocked down several big shots and averaged 18.2 points in 25 starts for the Knicks. In his last two games, Lin has recaptured some of that magic by scoring 65 on 20-of-36 shooting, though he's also turned the ball over 13 times.

This will be his second return to New York after he finished with 22 points and nine assists in Houston's 109-96 win Dec. 17, 2012.

Carmelo Anthony, who missed that contest due to a sprained left ankle, helped the Knicks bounce back from a 31-point loss to San Antonio on Sunday with a team-high 25 points in Wednesday's 95-91 win at Atlanta.

"Oh, man, it was a great way to kind of get back on track," Anthony said after shooting just 9-of-25 from the field. "Any time you can win on the road, that's always a big win."

Although Anthony has a career-low 41.3 shooting percentage this season, he's averaging 34.8 points on 47.9 percent shooting in his last seven games against the Rockets.

The Knicks are hoping to avoid their fourth straight loss at home, where they haven't won since beating Milwaukee in the season opener. They've been outscored by an average of 15.0 points during the home skid while allowing 110.3 points per game.

(source)

naterob4

Benchwarmer
Excited this game is on national T.V! We have a rough schedule ahead with a long away trip. Need to take care of business at home. If Bargs can get 8+ rebounds i believe we'll win.

Also, I've heard a lot more about the possible Iman and Farried deal the last few days. How does everyone feel about that? I love Shump, but Farried is exactly what we need. An athletic 4 who can rebound and hide Bargs weakness's. Man I'd hate to see my favorite player on the team leave. Wish we could trade J.R instead lol.

metrocard

Legend
A potential loss will bring a lot of havoc to Dolan & pals. You know the New York Post, all sports radio shows will be on the Knicks like flies on doo doo.

tiger0330

Legend
I think Harden is starting. He's day to day with foot sprain and they rested him yesterday. That Shump trade with the Nuggets is off the table.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Knicks by 30, tempers flare and suspensions doled out when Bargnani posterizes D12 causing Dwight to shove the brolic Italian, forcing Bargs to have to beat him and Azzcheek up! Oh yeah and Stoudemire then takes over and gets a double double, Lin begs the Knicks to bring him back and Jim Dolan decides to sell the Knicks to public shareholders like the Packers! :smokin: Sorry, real life sucks so fantasy world is where I choose to reside when I'm out of workplace

metrocard

Legend
Asik asking to be trading from the Rockets....we need to jump on that.

Bargnani/THjr for Asik/Garcia/Casspi

BTW, Dolan looks like the rich dude to buy young 18 year olds and pound them out then take them out to sit next him at the Knick games.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Asik asking to be trading from the Rockets....we need to jump on that.

Bargnani/THjr for Asik/Garcia/Casspi

BTW, Dolan looks like the rich dude to buy young 18 year olds and pound them out then take them out to sit next him at the Knick games.

We'd be so lucky for that trade