2013/11/14 New York Knicks vs Houston Rockets 8:00 PM

Whosaidthat

Benchwarmer
Asik asking to be trading from the Rockets....we need to jump on that.

Bargnani/THjr for Asik/Garcia/Casspi

BTW, Dolan looks like the rich dude to buy young 18 year olds and pound them out then take them out to sit next him at the Knick games.

You are out of your mind if you think they are going to accept that trade.

clumsy

Rotation player
yah Morey is the smartest GM in the league he would never deal with the Knicks unless it was to rape us. The 4th quarter of this game had me shaking my head, but least to me it proved that Dwight Howard is not a max player. If Carmelo isn't a max player, like a lot of the haters say, wtf is Dwight Howard. Carmelo can at least play in the 4th quarter. I was reading another forum and I think they are right, Dwight Howard is a rich man's Ben Wallace. That's going to become the worst contract in the NBA once his athleticism wanes.

metrocard

Legend
You are out of your mind if you think they are going to accept that trade.

Yea, a stretch 4 who can spread the floor for Harden and Lin isn't what Houston needs. Bargnani looked like the best big man on the floor and Asik isn't getting burn in Houston. You need to consider the situation here. Houston is trying to win now.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I still think that #1 problem of our team is Woodson. I would start by firing him
Now, i guarantee you that, P.Jackson(dont think he would want to work for Dolan), J.Sloan, or eather of VanGandi brothers would get much better results from the current roster.
Problem#2. Felton is a backup point guard at best. I would trade him in a package with Shump and anyone else not named Melo or Tyson for a real point guard. I heard that Melo wanted Rondo.
With a real coach and a real point guard plus Melo plus Chandler plus good complimentary veterans, i think we instantly become a top 3 team in the east.

tiger0330

Legend
yah Morey is the smartest GM in the league he would never deal with the Knicks unless it was to rape us. The 4th quarter of this game had me shaking my head, but least to me it proved that Dwight Howard is not a max player. If Carmelo isn't a max player, like a lot of the haters say, wtf is Dwight Howard. Carmelo can at least play in the 4th quarter. I was reading another forum and I think they are right, Dwight Howard is a rich man's Ben Wallace. That's going to become the worst contract in the NBA once his athleticism wanes.
DH is overrated for sure but his contract is for 4 years and I believe his 4th yr is his option so the Rox might only have him for 3 years. Amare's contract is the worst in the league right now because you can't trade him. DH also for all his faults has at least been healthy except for the back injury.

Kiyaman

Legend
Was Rockets HC Mchale being nice by DNP 7.0 C/F- Asik?

Knicks bench scored 12 pts compared to Rockets bench 33 pts.

Woodson dont have any respect or confidence in our bench-players.
Prigioni deserve 20 plus minutes per game along with THJ, Meta, K-Mart, and Amare

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Was Rockets HC Mchale being nice by DNP 7.0 C/F- Asik?

Knicks bench scored 12 pts compared to Rockets bench 33 pts.

Woodson dont have any respect or confidence in our bench-players.
Prigioni deserve 20 plus minutes per game along with THJ, Meta, K-Mart, and Amare

mchale said asik doesnt match up with us....

agreed those players ^ need 20+

jimkcchief88

All Star
Come on my *****, that is not a continuation? **** the NBA. I'm about to be done with sport like the NFL. Boxing and Futbol only for me.

I watched the game DVR style but missed the end, when I saw it what a crock....I really can't fathom why Melo gets dissed by the refs so badly...I mean the zebras were bad all night with that flagrant foul on Kmart but that final shot...um um um...how is a foul on the floor if Melo never put the ball on the floor???:(

KingCharles34

All Star
This was a very entertaining game even though we lost. Bargnani was incredible, hes definitely found his swag in NY. And Carmelo outplayed everybody. Hes absolutely right about the refs too.

Players like Harden and Durant get the most calls of anybody in the league it seems. You cant even breathe on these guys