Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks 11/17/2013 7:30PM

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    There's three reasons why we should have a 7-2 or 5-4 record ....
    1) our expensive roster of veterans
    2) our light schedule
    3) 5 games at HOME

There's one reason why we have a 3-6 record ....
    1) Mike Woodson's flawed coaching

Tonite we got beat again by our oponents bench scoring .. 43 to 26
    Our bench-players has become 5 minute spot-players in different lineups.
    Woodson has not showed any confidence in putting a all bench-lineup on the court.
    Our 5 starters
    got outscored on again in the 3rd qtr.

When Tyson Chandler got injured, and the medical results came back that Tyson will miss the next 4 to 6 weeks (20 games) ..
    the so-call bullshiii LIMITATION on Amare & K-Mart shouldve been lifted imediately so the two bigmen could create their own 18 to 24 minute lineup with Prig, THJ, and Meta. If these 5 bench-players knew before each game they were going to be on the court in the same lineup for 8 to 10 straight minutes they wouldve been MESHING already.

Woodson has created the opposite of a bench........He actually has words with Prig;s last night on a blown defensive coverage.......I assume he expects more from Prig's but its just Woodsons styles as he leaves Felton and JR alone......He has lost this team.....How can you respect a coach that does not hold his inner circle of players accountable.......Just wait until he takes JR out of the starting line-up and if JR stays cold just wait to JR's minutes are reduced.....should be some locker room.........and Whats the story with the Metta Injury ? did we think we could blow out Atlanta so Chris smith can put on a uniform ?

Veteran

Originally Posted by bigapple
    Woodon lost that game

Felton 33 mins 3-8 4 To's
    Pablo 14 mins 2-4 2 To's
    TH 21 mins 3-7 1 TO
    Udring another game DNP

that means our PG are total 7 To's

and besides Bargniani and MELO no one other is scoring

JR i wont comment this was disgrace Woodson becam Dantoni he is keeping some1 whole game that
    playing streetball one 1 one this guy should b benched

Shump doin his job and again if he willleave Knicks D doesnt exist
    Mike Woodson should be embarrassed .. in the 9 games we played this season our starters only outscored our oponents in the 3rd qtr. in 2 games, which has a lot to do with our 3-6 record.
    We have no 2nd-half plan vs our oponents...

Veteran

Originally Posted by skisloper
    Woodson has created the opposite of a bench........He actually has words with Prig;s last night on a blown defensive coverage.......I assume he expects more from Prig's but its just Woodsons styles as he leaves Felton and JR alone......He has lost this team.....How can you respect a coach that does not hold his inner circle of players accountable.......Just wait until he takes JR out of the starting line-up and if JR stays cold just wait to JR's minutes are reduced.....should be some locker room.........and Whats the story with the Metta Injury ? did we think we could blow out Atlanta so Chris smith can put on a uniform ?
    Woodson's unchemistry trio of "Melo/JR/and Felton" receiving above 32 minutes of playingtime each game are not focus on team-ball.
    Woodson's coach to player trust .. does not include lastseason veteran players Prig, K-Mart, and Amare, which probably got Meta thinking that Woody's spot-minute substitution, without any game-plan, are not allowing players to mesh and gain chemistry as the season goes on.

there is no chemistry in this team right now. This is Dantoni team right now

i am so said when i see MELO just b4 end of game he is totally sick and tired after 3 years Knicks simply sux

Woodson is alltime keeping pathetic Felton JR which bring nothing no D ballhoging dribbling

one trio was working only but for very short time

Prigs Shump TH

If Knicks loose to Pistons which is probalby i dont wana know anything after Pistons its Pacers which were complete blowed in Chicago.

Veteran

there is no chemistry in this team right now. This is Dantoni team right now

i am so said when i see MELO just b4 end of game he is totally sick and tired after 3 years Knicks simply sux

Woodson is alltime keeping pathetic Felton JR which bring nothing no D ballhoging dribbling

one trio was working only but for very short time

Prigs Shump TH

If Knicks loose to Pistons which is probalby i dont wana know anything after Pistons its Pacers which were complete blowed in Chicago.

Wow, the Detroit Piston has two of our short-stay ex-players in their coaching-staff .. Billups & Sheed, have Monroe & Drummond taking no hostages.
    Plus JR.Smith challenge Jennings was not a bright move .. ex-teammate Billups are tutoring Jennings well, Ty Lawson with longer arms.

If Dolan does not fire Woodson by monday morning, his social status should be elevated from mildly retarded to a complete degenerate

truth is Woodson is still keeping worst players that doin nothing just dribbling

what bout changes Udrih Murry Bargniani MELO Prigs

personaly i will ban Felton and JR for 2-3 games

mind reboot

worst thing is i dont see any regular scorer right now

i dont see some1 like Kidd that have court vision LIN was like that

indeed Tyson is missing but that will be longer that they said

i am worry that GM will force some trade

they can think that till X mas game Knicks record can b very low

lost to lowly Bobcats and average Hawks says all

Veteran

i dont see some1 like Kidd that have court vision
    point guard with 'court vision' don't matter.. the balls in melo's hands 95% of the time...