Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks 11/17/2013 7:30PM

Meloball

Benchwarmer
Just give Melo a Laker jersey now. No way he's gonna wanna come back to this.

Melo did everything he can this game. His outside shots not going in so he banged in the paint. Hustled for rebounds like a boss. Could not complain about his D. It's his team fuxing him up.

BUT PLEASE ANYWHERE BUT LAL. they have the most ****ed up fanbase in the nba

Kiyaman

Legend
Hold on .. did i just watch a 12 point lead in the 4th qtr. dwindle down to a 7 pt lead with 8 minutes left in the game, and coach Woody makes a complete line-up change from .. Amare/K-Mart/Shump/THJ/and Prig to the 5-starter lineup to finish the game .. Barg/Melo/JR/Shump/and Felton dig us into a 20 pt hole in the next 4 minutes on the court .... Did anyone else witness this ???

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Hold on .. did i just watch a 12 point lead in the 4th qtr. dwindle down to a 7 pt lead with 8 minutes left in the game, and coach Woody makes a complete line-up change from .. Amare/K-Mart/Shump/THJ/and Prig to the 5-starter lineup to finish the game .. Barg/Melo/JR/Shump/and Felton dig us into a 20 pt hole in the next 4 minutes on the court .... Did anyone else witness this ???

Dont you dare blame Melo for this one.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
How can any sane person witness that disgrace and believe Woodson deserves to the head coach[FONT=arial, sans-serif]?[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]NYK hardly an elite team but with a decent coach Knicks are easily 7-1.[/FONT]

petescud

Starter
Not a fan of Woody by any stretch, but we don't have the team to be 7-1 imo...no matter who's the coach. We don't have enough defensive capable players

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Not a fan of Woody by any stretch, but we don't have the team to be 7-1 imo...no matter who's the coach. We don't have enough defensive capable players

Bulls, Bobcats, Rockets, Hawks all games that should have been victories but nut hugging star groupie Woodson could not coach his way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in his hands.

skisloper

Starter

Areu out of your mind.
Jr was 3 for 18 and woody kept allowing him to shoot. Jr even complained when he did not get the ball. Woody yelled at prig. Woodson is the worst

skisloper

Starter
When u have a 5 man lineup decreasing the lead each minute .. u dont change an entire lineup when they found a way to outscore the oponent. Plus they only been on court for 4 minutes. Melo's the captain...

Thats woody.
Remember we got jr cheap. Hahaha

skisloper

Starter
Thats woody.
Remember we got jr cheap. Hahaha

JR SMITH played the most of any Knicks player tonight.........Despite Melos big game it was still JR SMITH who had the most minutes.....and after shooting 3 for 12 through 3 quarter WOODY realized that the 4th quarter would be JR'S time so he shot another 6 times and 3 of those for three pointers and MISSED ALL...

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY WOODY HAS THE RESPECT OF ANY OF THE OTHER PLAYERS EXCEPT FELTON AND MELO................

THIS MY FRIENDS IS WHY NO OTHER TEAM OFFERED JR A CONTRACT...........EVERYONE SAYS PRIGS IS NOT OFFENSE....I BET IF HE SHOOTS 18 TIMES AGAIN HE WOULD BE A BIT BETTER THEN JR...BUT WHAT NBA PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE IS ALLOWED TO DO THIS AND PLAY THE MOST MINUTES ON THEIR TEAM NIGHT AFTER NIGHT....

WODDY BLOWS ****.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
This has been the worst defense I've ever seen. Every game the defense has been looking worse than an All-Star game. It's like an And 1 competition, except the offensive side of the floor is rarely fun.

bigapple

Starter
Woodon lost that game

Felton 33 mins 3-8 4 To's
Pablo 14 mins 2-4 2 To's
TH 21 mins 3-7 1 TO
Udring another game DNP

that means our PG are total 7 To's

and besides Bargniani and MELO no one other is scoring

JR i wont comment this was disgrace Woodson becam Dantoni he is keeping some1 whole game that
playing streetball one 1 one this guy should b benched

Shump doin his job and again if he willleave Knicks D doesnt exist

Kiyaman

Legend

There's three reasons why we should have a 7-2 or 5-4 record ....
1) our expensive roster of veterans
2) our light schedule
3) 5 games at HOME

There's one reason why we have a 3-6 record ....
1) Mike Woodson's flawed coaching

Tonite we got beat again by our oponents bench scoring .. 43 to 26
Our bench-players has become 5 minute spot-players in different lineups.
Woodson has not showed any confidence in putting a all bench-lineup on the court.
Our 5 starters
got outscored on again in the 3rd qtr.

When Tyson Chandler got injured, and the medical results came back that Tyson will miss the next 4 to 6 weeks (20 games) ..
the so-call bullshiii LIMITATION on Amare & K-Mart shouldve been lifted imediately so the two bigmen could create their own 18 to 24 minute lineup with Prig, THJ, and Meta. If these 5 bench-players knew before each game they were going to be on the court in the same lineup for 8 to 10 straight minutes they wouldve been MESHING already.

skisloper

Starter
There's three reasons why we should have a 7-2 or 5-4 record ....
1) our expensive roster of veterans
2) our light schedule
3) 5 games at HOME

There's one reason why we have a 3-6 record ....
1) Mike Woodson's flawed coaching

Tonite we got beat again by our oponents bench scoring .. 43 to 26
Our bench-players has become 5 minute spot-players in different lineups.
Woodson has not showed any confidence in putting a all bench-lineup on the court.
Our 5 starters
got outscored on again in the 3rd qtr.

When Tyson Chandler got injured, and the medical results came back that Tyson will miss the next 4 to 6 weeks (20 games) ..
the so-call bullshiii LIMITATION on Amare & K-Mart shouldve been lifted imediately so the two bigmen could create their own 18 to 24 minute lineup with Prig, THJ, and Meta. If these 5 bench-players knew before each game they were going to be on the court in the same lineup for 8 to 10 straight minutes they wouldve been MESHING already.

Woodson has created the opposite of a bench........He actually has words with Prig;s last night on a blown defensive coverage.......I assume he expects more from Prig's but its just Woodsons styles as he leaves Felton and JR alone......He has lost this team.....How can you respect a coach that does not hold his inner circle of players accountable.......Just wait until he takes JR out of the starting line-up and if JR stays cold just wait to JR's minutes are reduced.....should be some locker room.........and Whats the story with the Metta Injury ? did we think we could blow out Atlanta so Chris smith can put on a uniform ?

Kiyaman

Legend
Woodon lost that game

Felton 33 mins 3-8 4 To's
Pablo 14 mins 2-4 2 To's
TH 21 mins 3-7 1 TO
Udring another game DNP

that means our PG are total 7 To's

and besides Bargniani and MELO no one other is scoring

JR i wont comment this was disgrace Woodson becam Dantoni he is keeping some1 whole game that
playing streetball one 1 one this guy should b benched

Shump doin his job and again if he willleave Knicks D doesnt exist

Mike Woodson should be embarrassed .. in the 9 games we played this season our starters only outscored our oponents in the 3rd qtr. in 2 games, which has a lot to do with our 3-6 record.
We have no 2nd-half plan vs our oponents...

Kiyaman

Legend
Woodson has created the opposite of a bench........He actually has words with Prig;s last night on a blown defensive coverage.......I assume he expects more from Prig's but its just Woodsons styles as he leaves Felton and JR alone......He has lost this team.....How can you respect a coach that does not hold his inner circle of players accountable.......Just wait until he takes JR out of the starting line-up and if JR stays cold just wait to JR's minutes are reduced.....should be some locker room.........and Whats the story with the Metta Injury ? did we think we could blow out Atlanta so Chris smith can put on a uniform ?

Woodson's unchemistry trio of "Melo/JR/and Felton" receiving above 32 minutes of playingtime each game are not focus on team-ball.
Woodson's coach to player trust .. does not include lastseason veteran players Prig, K-Mart, and Amare, which probably got Meta thinking that Woody's spot-minute substitution, without any game-plan, are not allowing players to mesh and gain chemistry as the season goes on.

bigapple

Starter
there is no chemistry in this team right now. This is Dantoni team right now

i am so said when i see MELO just b4 end of game he is totally sick and tired after 3 years Knicks simply sux

Woodson is alltime keeping pathetic Felton JR which bring nothing no D ballhoging dribbling

one trio was working only but for very short time

Prigs Shump TH

If Knicks loose to Pistons which is probalby i dont wana know anything after Pistons its Pacers which were complete blowed in Chicago.