Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't believe I'm asking this

The fact that I'm not getting the ball in the post affects directly my aggressiveness. When I'm not getting the ball where I want to, where I'm most effective, where I can bang guys and utilize my skill, that affects my aggressiveness and overall intensity. ...
    What do you think? I'm not going to say anything, but it's easy to see. You see a guy with a certain skill set, where does it fit better, where it doesn't.-Pau Gasol

LOL good old D'Antoni

Originally Posted by erivera
    at least woodson has been has been successful with two groups of players. d'antoni has never really had any type of success outside of his years with nash and stoudemire. to be honest, steve nash made d'antoni look a lot better as a coach than he actually is.
    You are kidding right. D'Antoni had 4 60 win seasons in Phoenix and should have went to the finals if not for the fight against the Spurs. Woody has done nothing except run the same iso offense with Atlanta. He is boring and not creative. Dolan brought him in as a defensive bench coach under D'Antoni which as we can see is rather insulting to D'Antoni considering Woody's D now stinks. We lost a great coach and traded away or lost all our young players (Gallo, Chandler, Mozgov, Lin, etc) for a one dimensional unathletic Melo. And we are now tons over the cap. It's start over time, YET AGAIN. Either that or bring Isiah back to coach and change the name of the team to Ringling Brothers and Barnam and Bailey Circus. Better to make it a real circus than pretend they are trying to win basketball games.

DOLAN-SELL THE TEAM

They're both **** coaches who play favoritism, but at least dantoni tries to stress ball movement.