$$$$

petescud

Starter
Do you think some of the players not giving 100% has to do with money? I know i'd be peed off if i was making 1 mil a year and you were making 15 mil a year. Getting where i'm going with this. Do you agree a guy say like Beno is a bit peed and not playing 100%. there are others too...just sayin for lack of effort

uber

Benchwarmer
No i don't think so. Guys like Beno know they're worth or do you think he would be getting more money somewhere else? If he plays bad it also makes him unattractive for other teams and could also reduce his chances for a better contract.

But i would be pissed if i'm working day in day out on my game and a guy like Chris Smith comes and get's nearly the same amount as i do :D

petescud

Starter
Lets hope he plays and plays well....thanks for the comments which made much better sense then mine did. Any wager that JR gets kicked out of this game...lol

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
I do think some players come to NY, get overpaid, get wrapped up in the media and it goes to their head.

I think the team image over the last decade has gone from tough, blue collar effort to silver spoon pussies....

petescud

Starter
Yeah, no more Oak and Mase type players...we had a bad ass team in the 90's. Still couldn't win the big one unfortunately