New York Knicks @ Detroit Pistons 11/19/2013 7:30PM

metrocard

Legend
BZexfzzCEAAwN_o.jpg:large

It may be something serious in Stat's brain. He may have gotten a severe concussion. When I got a severe concussion I acted like Stat, very slow, slow in speech, motor movements...I was a mess, took 3-4 months to recover. Amar'e shouldn't be on a basketball court.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Pick up Leslie, wait till Tyler's back, then start:

Murry, Shumpert, Leslie, Anthony, Tyler. I don't give a flying **** if people we'll call it a D-League lineup, we'll at least play defense.

With Bargs coming in as the 6th man it'd basically be our offense now. Melo and Bargs doing everything.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
That picture of STAT is priceless. He literally makes no attempt at trying to get rebounding position...for the shot that didn't even happen. LOL

Kiyaman

Legend
Anyone that can defend Amare ever again after that play is beyond me. That play is Amare's career as a Knick in one snapshot. Kiyaman, you have to agree Amare needs to retire.

NO sorry .... Amare & K-Mart gets a big pass this season for making noise that they were 100% healthy to play at the start of the season, and Woody DISS them with 4 minutes here and 5 minutes there as spot players in a isolation halfcourt set system. Woody dont play Amare/K-Mart/Meta/Shump to their best talent of ball-movement in a transition system so they could average double-diget scoring.
Its one minutes left in the game, and we only have 2 points on fastbreak baskets.