New York Knicks @ Detroit Pistons 11/19/2013 7:30PM

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
suicide-bullshyt-fuk-blog-fail-fb89705ae6d743bf1e848c206e16a1d7-19.gif

mafra

Legend
My spirits been broken, I dont even get mad anymore. I just sit here in silence.

Exactly. With Woodson and no legitimate starting PG... Hard to win in NBA with a bad coach and no floor general. Losing TC hurt, and Melo playing more like a D-league player than a max one in the fourth quarter of games is exposing our warts. We ain't losing bc of Melo but stars take over and finish games in the final 8 minutes of games. Tonight another example. So instead of hovering around five hundred we sit here at 3-7. If JR and Melo are running the offense you get inefficiency and thus we struggle to score 22 points a quarter. We have no snipers no rebounders no penetrators and play no defense. So, as fans, we should be like them... Keep switching, that is to another channel.

Kiyaman

Legend
No Prigioni u cant go in when we need a 3 ball shot, so what u are 11-22 this season from 3's, we going to put the rookie instead of u
Woody is such a great decision making HC .. 3-7 record with a rested 9-1 Pacers knocking on the door in 24 hours.
Treee whuuuut!!!

Red

TYPE-A
Exactly. With Woodson and no legitimate starting PG... Hard to win in NBA with a bad coach and no floor general. Losing TC hurt, and Melo playing more like a D-league player than a max one in the fourth quarter of games is exposing our warts. We ain't losing bc of Melo but stars take over and finish games in the final 8 minutes of games. Tonight another example. So instead of hovering around five hundred we sit here at 3-7. If JR and Melo are running the offense you get inefficiency and thus we struggle to score 22 points a quarter. We have no snipers no rebounders no penetrators and play no defense. So, as fans, we should be like them... Keep switching, that is to another channel.

I told you

the verdict was in.

I'm a fan of the Knicks but not of this team; not of this type of play.

So the quicker we realize this, the quicker we can rebuild.

Even if/when we start winning, there are still teams like MIA IND & CHI to contend with. And as much as I like an underdog this just won't cut it.

Cut our losses and avoid the inevitable embarrassment please.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I was actually rooting for Detroit to win. Tomorrow we will lose for sure.
In that case, will that Degenerate Dolan fire Woodson? We will see.
I still think this team gave up on this coach. I was watching our players body language and noticed that they were smiling, didnt look like they give a **** if they win or lose.

Kiyaman

Legend
Who? Dolan? I mean, it's easy to say "fire Woodson", but who will take over as the Knicks HC? Todd? The immortal Herb Williams? Ewing? Because we all know it's not gonna be JVG or Phil.

whatever HC we get will play to ISO-Melo's talent .. a isolation system of holdin/dribblin the ball.
The defense wont change bc we all see that certain player who is always last getting back on defense.

metrocard

Legend
whatever HC we get will play to ISO-Melo's talent .. a isolation system of holdin/dribblin the ball.
The defense wont change bc we all see that certain player who is always last getting back on defense.

Melo is a top 15-20 NBA player. Why does it have to be on him? JR Smith went 2-9 from 3pt land and has been shooting 22% all season. Amare Stoudemire is the worst big man in the NBA right now offensively and defensively, he's even worse than Kendrick Perkins. He can't hit an open jumpshot, rebound, pass, post up, defend, contest a jumpshot or even jump. He's in retirement mode trying to play like he was a Phoenix Sun. Raymond Felton is currently ranked last in the NBA amongst NBA PG's in efficiency, added to the fact he plays defense as bad as Jose Calderon...how can any team in the NBA contend? Tyson Chandler is injury prone, he has weak legs and can't absorb NBA contact 82 games a year. Since when the NBA became One vs One?

Before you blame Melo, ask yourself who does Melo have to pass the ball to? Tim Hardaway Jr? Iman Shumpert? Kenyon Martin? Bargnani has shot the ball well but he can't even be on the floor for too long because he rebounds and plays defense as bad as Amare.

An NBA leads itself to an NBA championship. LeBron couldn't do it without Wade and Boston, KG couldn't do without Rondo, Allen and Pierce...Kobe and Wade couldn't do it without Shaq. Melo is the least of the Knicks problem. We have a bad roster, without Melo we become the worst team in the NBA by far.

We need to revamp this entire roster. If we have to trade Melo to do it, I don't mind. But this isn't Melo's fault.

petescud

Starter
I agree. Melo has a terrible team surrounding him. Though i hate Melo's type of Basketball. Its boring. If you put Melo on any of the top 5 teams in the NBA he'd have a great shot at winning it all, cause he wouldn't have to be "the man" every night. I wouldn't want that responsability

Kiyaman

Legend
Annuuder Treeee in a row
Everytime we get outscored on in the 3rd qtr. it becomes a LOSS
maybe, we need a 2nd half plan