are Knicks dead team right now or disaster?

bigapple

Starter
Now we see where Knicks r with no Tyson

but i remember when Knicks won @ heat without MELO
so where is that team?

they finished season 17-5 after Pringles step down
then scored 2x more than 10 winnig streak last season and score 50+ win season

now they are loosing to Bobcats Hawks are blowing them Pistons

after Pacers it will be 3-8

west coast is coming Blazers Clippers Nuggets

this season can be or road for 8th seed or draft lottery road

tiger0330

Legend
Just hoping we don't get embarrassed on TV tonight
We're going to get run out of the Garden tonight.

I did read that Karl, Carlissemo, Avery and JVG all said we were going to make the playoffs, too much talent and just needed time to figure it out. They didn't say the same for the Lakers, who they think we'll miss the playoffs.

bigapple

Starter
Tyson is needed and MWP MWP can score 3s and play sometimes even like PG and i see no alley opps.

and knicks are better when there is no Felton

LeFlume

All Star
We struggle right now but we have been here before. We can turn this **** arond. It's too early to jump ship. 72 games to go daaaawg. :afro:

petescud

Starter
We played good enough to win...Just stupid #$$#@ and the refs really lost control of this game in the late 4th...Hopefully we build off this win. I was happy with a lot of the players performances tonight, and i realized tonight that Felton is terrible as a PG. I think Beno should start

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
We lost to Detroit the day before and almost(should have won if not for Woodsons and later Shumperts stupid mistakes) beat rhe hottest team right now. So, what happened?
This proves what i have been saing lately, that this team is good enough to be above 500 team but is not, because they are not playing hard every night.
Dog Collins said on ESPN at the end of our game vs Pacers "If knicks play with this kind of effort every time they step on the court, they will win a lot of games, because they will not play teams like Indiana all the time"
We all know that when a team, any team is not playing hard every night, it is almost always coaches fault,
If we didnt have retarded owner, Woodson would have been fired already.

Kiyaman

Legend
We struggle right now but we have been here before. We can turn this **** arond. It's too early to jump ship. 72 games to go daaaawg. :afro:

We took the Pacers to OT .. its not much, but its a beginning of playin a full 48 minutes of effort-B.ball.
Now we go on a 6 day 4 game road trip to find our place in the league as a underdog team.
We still have a chance to match my prediction of a 7-8 record :crossfingers:...
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

Kiyaman

Legend
We lost to Detroit the day before and almost(should have won if not for Woodsons and later Shumperts stupid mistakes) beat rhe hottest team right now. So, what happened?
This proves what i have been saing lately, that this team is good enough to be above 500 team but is not, because they are not playing hard every night.
Dog Collins said on ESPN at the end of our game vs Pacers "If knicks play with this kind of effort every time they step on the court, they will win a lot of games, because they will not play teams like Indiana all the time"
We all know that when a team, any team is not playing hard every night, it is almost always coaches fault,
If we didnt have retarded owner, Woodson would have been fired already.

We had a decent game vs Pacers .. every Knicks came to play hard vs Pacers.
There was just one problem .. we look like we havnt practice all season .. no one seem to be in tune with PG-Beno or PG-Prig

MWP/Ron Artest/Meta was not happy losing to his ex-team, so look for Meta strong leadership to CALL-OUT HC Isiah Thomas foolishness (Woody), and Star Jermain O'Neal ego (Melo) to make a 360 change to put this team on the win-win-win map.
Thats the Ron Artest aka MWP I recall .... who put the monitor in the lockerroom lastnight? LOL

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
True all that. Chandler is the only player on this team the Knicks should offer a contract after 2015. I think at $10M/year Tyson would be happy to stay in NY, he's got his big money and he's not necessarily gonna look for more dough.

Oh boy can we get Tyson back!? Please?! I'd love for him to be abused every game again and play about 40 games total.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Oh boy can we get Tyson back!? Please?! I'd love for him to be abused every game again and play about 40 games total.
Funny you're talking about Chandler being injury-prone... especially since he played more games than Melo over the past two seasons. :lol:
And about Tyson getting abused, maybe we should talk about Melo's playoff performance? Like he's poor below 40% shooting? Or him disappearing in the 4th quarter? Or his very very questionable defense to say the least? Melo is a great player, moreover he's a top 5 player in this league, but without him we've still got the potential to be a playoff team. And without Chandler? Well, you see what happens... in other words Melo is a way better player than Tyson, but compared to Chandler he doesn't have the skill set/leadership/championship experience to make this team better. Melo can score 40 pts every single night, but as long as it doesn't win us games it doesn't mean ****.

bigapple

Starter
and the stats are

MELo : 41.6% scoring %
Shump : 41.0%
Bargniani : 47.7%
MWP : 41.0%

compared to Pacers

George :46.5
Hill : 40
West 42.7
Stevenson 44.5

not much diffrence

but diffrence is Pacers and other are shooting good shoots not like Knicks not propered shots

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Hey Bigapple, the biggest difference between us and Pacers is, that team has an identity, every player knows his role,
There is a gameplan incorporated for every team they play, nobody is taking bad shots, they move the ball untill they find an open man, they are playing a team bball,
Their best player is not taking 26 shots to be effective, there is a discipline involved and they play hard every game.
Did i mention that their coach knows what he is doing?
I probably missed a few other things, but thats what i could think of right now.

bigapple

Starter
and also just 2 players over 30 and yes all true and why their plan didnt worked in chicago during 3q they were down 30 pts :D

in Knicks JR take only bad shots Shump is better in 3s MELO have ISOinsanity STAT want more minutes but he shouldnt even play and our PG such as Prigioni Udrih which got higher IQ than Felton playing minimum minutes

thats why Knicks r were they r

U can say that also with Spurs

Kiyaman

Legend
Funny you're talking about Chandler being injury-prone... especially since he played more games than Melo over the past two seasons. :lol:
And about Tyson getting abused, maybe we should talk about Melo's playoff performance? Like he's poor below 40% shooting? Or him disappearing in the 4th quarter? Or his very very questionable defense to say the least? Melo is a great player, moreover he's a top 5 player in this league, but without him we've still got the potential to be a playoff team. And without Chandler? Well, you see what happens... in other words Melo is a way better player than Tyson, but compared to Chandler he doesn't have the skill set/leadership/championship experience to make this team better. Melo can score 40 pts every single night, but as long as it doesn't win us games it doesn't mean ****.

Good Point .. Tyson has been our only reliable frontline bigman throughout two season. Plus Tyson has showed us 2 month runs, then 3 month runs of decent consistency throughout his 2 seasons.

Lastnight, I watch Paul George save his best performance for crunchtime, and OT .. while Melo was Melo.

petescud

Starter
Just hoping Dolan doesn't force a bogus trade and set us back even more...i don't want Wallace, Humphries or Lee...Don't really want STAT either but those guys don't perform either...i don't see it as much a improvement and the contracts are longer

knicksin60

Starter
The Knicks are God's least favorite basketball team. They are a mediocre to bad team that could never build a championship roster and are always stuck with the stupidest front office. They are either too desperate to make the playoffs in the short run or too impatient to build a roster that could contend in the long run.