Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You think Woody is bad. Jason Kidd is worse!!

Veteran

the nets thought they could squeeze one (poss 2) seasons out of kg/pp... well the celtics ran em dry, and only thing left is fumes...

i thought they would be sucking wind in the latter part of the season (april/may), but these guys have little to nutin left to give... i think its going to be a long and ugly season in ny...

How long has Kidd been a Head Coach? and How long has Woodson been a Head Coach?

This thread needs closing.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Jason Kidd may be the most judged head coach within a 15 game timeline. People are already calling for him to be fired.

Didn't know the regular season was 15 games.

Veteran

Default Deron -vs- Melo

During the 2010-11 season we were in desperate need to trade for a ledgit scorer at SG on the trade deadline.
    The two star players on the trading-block at the time were Melo & Deron, their star-status confused teams of their needs, I know it confused us bc we were set at the SF & PF spot, and PG-Felton was having the best season of his career.
    Then Denver threw a cherry in the trade by adding Super-Star Chuancey Billups in the Melo-trade ..
    I was only happy about getting Billups. Although, I had wish we did a two-player swap for Deron Williams.
    But now, after watching Deron inconsistency with many excuses the past two season as a Nets.
    Im glad Deron is not a Knicks.
    Not that I favor Melo as a Knicks, but trading a unpredictable-team ISO-Melo is much easier than trading a excuse-player Deron Williams this season.

Who is Shiiiiiiitin on their team the most this season?
    A) Deron?
    B) Melo?

com'on give ur opinion

Lurker

Nyk Logo

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] vs. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Compare Teams:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    During the 2010-11 season we were in desperate need to trade for a ledgit scorer at SG on the trade deadline.
    The two star players on the trading-block at the time were Melo & Deron, their star-status confused teams of their needs, I know it confused us bc we were set at the SF & PF spot, and PG-Felton was having the best season of his career.
    Then Denver threw a cherry in the trade by adding Super-Star Chuancey Billups in the Melo-trade ..
    I was only happy about getting Billups. Although, I had wish we did a two-player swap for Deron Williams.
    But now, after watching Deron inconsistency with many excuses the past two season as a Nets.
    Im glad Deron is not a Knicks.
    Not that I favor Melo as a Knicks, but trading a unpredictable-team ISO-Melo is much easier than trading a excuse-player Deron Williams this season.

Who is Shiiiiiiitin on their team the most this season?
    A) Deron?
    B) Melo?

com'on give ur opinion
    Without Melo, we'll be winless this season.