New York Knicks @ Portland Trail Blazers 11/25/2013 10:00PM

knicksin60

Starter
I just don't understand how a team can go from winning 54 games one season to looking like a top 5 lottery team in less than a year.

metrocard

Legend
I just don't understand how a team can go from winning 54 games one season to looking like a top 5 lottery team in less than a year.

Knicksin60, missed you post! post more pls

We were a gimmick team.
80% of the NBA figured us out by March.
We got exposed in the playoffs + we can't stay healthy.

We had a bad off season and never upgraded the roster.
We lost Kidd, Thomas, Wallace and Camby....they didn't play major minutes but were a huge presence in the locker room and were all basically defensive coaches for our team.

We never addressed our weaknesses.
Defending the 3pt shot
Interior defense
Shot blocking
Ball movement
Having a quality PG.

We kept Felton at PG.
We paid JR Smith and committed to him to the point we even gave his brother a contract.
We traded draft picks and etc for Bargnani who doesn't address any of our weaknesses and plays the same position as Melo/Stoudimire.

The two fattest contracts on the roster are Chandler and Stoudimire, big men in their 30s who can't play 50 games in a season anymore.

I'm sorry but anyone who thought this team were going to be good this year just don't have a realistic feel on the team.
I knew this team was doomed from the off-season.

When you don't upgrade the roster and everyone in the NBA upgrades their roster, it's expected for the team to be BAD. Things will only get worse from here.

LeFlume

All Star
Close at the half, great game, very well played guys, very proud of My Knicks. Great effort by their part. :barf:

Kiyaman

Legend
Carmelo Anthony is wrong with the Knicks ....
Woodson gave Melo 21 minutes in the first half .. to much substitution with a non-GELLIN Melo in every lineup.
Woodson is not coaching to win by not establishing a starter-lineup, and a bench-lineup.
Put Melo in a lineup, then run that lineup with no substitution for 12 minutes ..
put Stat in a lineup with no substution for 12 minutes.
Make these guys GELL by playing them in the same-lineup. DAMN!!!

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Woodson need to play these so-call STARTERS the entire 3rd qtr..... No Woodson make substitution 4 minutes into the 3rd qrt.

SO THEN YOU ARE SAYING IT'S WOODSONS FAULT THAT HE'S LOST CONTROL.

You're losing your point Kiya. Stick to something.

Kiyaman

Legend
I dont know which is worse .. watching Woodson 100 substitution Knicks or listening to Breen bullshiiii n Walts own version of the dictionary