New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Clippers 11/27/2013 10:30PM

Doc and Reddick are out of their minds getting so upset about that call. If nothing else, it saved them from Shump getting an easy 2 after Reddick flopped.

That 3rd quarter wasn't great for us, so I'm okay with us only down 6. We're playing competitive basketball and if things bounce the right way in the 4th, we can steal this one. Let's go Knicks! Maybe tonight is the night we get the ship right!

And then JR gets clobbered, no call. But, sure enough, yet another ticky tack loose ball foul on the Knicks down the other end. I remember this type of officiating from every other game this year.

Refs have made this game impossible on us. Felton just got outright shoved on that last drive, no call. Down the other end, immediate whistle for a blocking foul on what could have easily been a charge on Crawford. It wouldn't bother me so much, but we don't get these kind of home team calls in the Garden, not by a long shot.

If you need further evidence the calls are completely cooked in this quarter, tell me on what planet that is not a travel on Crawford.