Dion Waiters for Shumpert?

Pricey

Rotation player
If this happened they would need to refurbish MSG again cause it will get torn to shreds

knickerbocker12

Benchwarmer
I haven't seen waiters play enough, but just by looking at his stats, he seems like the type of player all of us are expecting shumpert to be. Waiters is also is a year younger.

I do want to keep shump though. I want to see what would happen if Shump can take Udrih's time, and consequently Murry can slide into Shumpert's old role. At this point, why the hell not? I also think Bargnani is a huge part of this mess. I have loved his play so far, but i think he should be coming off the bench as a 6th man. Having Aldrich at C as the replacement would be the best paint protection this team can offer, until chandler comes back of course.

Rob Low

Rotation player
I'd do it in a second. What is Shump really doing for us? He doesn't even play good defense anymore

petescud

Starter
Offensively Dion is better from what i've seen. Defensively Shump.. kinda a wash, though we really could use the offense too

oshi

Benchwarmer
I'd rather have Shump, Dion been inconsistent as well and isn't the defender Shump is. Faried would have been the better deal, but personally I'm tired of management trading players I like and we haven't had a trade work in our favor in forever

Paul1355

All Star
Shumpert is a head case that has regressed. He has to go along with Felton, JR and Amare. Dion Waiters put up about 25 against the Heat...that does it for me.