Negatives from @ LAC game

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Amare should just retire... I lost any trust and hope in this guy. And when you realize this guy will make a bit less $40M through 2014/15... damn it really pisses me off.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
If i have to chose one negative from this game, i have one word for you:STAT.
He should be embarassed of himself. He looks like a big pig in my eyes right now. Milking everything he can, who does not give a **** about anyone but himself.
Did anyone notice how Clippers bench was smiling after every turnover he made?

bigapple

Starter
i am really patience but I AM SICK of STAT please retire him

12 years in NBA and still same crap travelling pic and roll ended with offensive or miss or TO's

JR is right now not only mistake player but i will ask him question "JR look after the door maybe u are there" [buy out contract]

MWP dissapints me completely

again numer of minutes for Udrih?

Kiyaman

Legend
Do the Knicks ever PRACTICE???

I cant find the article where Mike Woodson mention he dont trust the bench-players, but obviously we dont need to read the article when our bench-players performance are more lost than our starters.

Its not hard to see that Prig & Beno has never worked the pick n role play with Stat in practice, plus Meta n Stat has not worked on boxing-out the paint for rebounds, and setting screens for the PG in a practice.

Mike Woodson has not put a bench-lineup on the court for over 3 minutes, and PG-Prig has had enopugh of Melo & JR leading the point while he's on the court. Woodson's many substitution never given any of the bench-players time to create with the same teammates in a 8 to 10 minute lineup each game, has all our bench-players playing inconsistent B.ball .. or consistent losers with a 3-11 record looking @7 straight losses.

petescud

Starter
Face it guys, Melo, Tyson, Felton (as a backup and he's fairly cheap - you see how bad we were w/o him) and THJr (only cause he has upside) we should keep....bust up the rest....we're just not good enough defensively and offensively. Last year we got away with having a crappy defense cause of our 3 pt shooting. This year its not there