New York Knicks @ Denver Nuggets 11/29/2013 9:00PM

Broadway

All Star
We can get a 1st for Melo but from who?

I think Portland is the trade destination of reality and choice…..We need to trade Alvin Simon Theodore A.S.A.P. before we become responsible for setting the country back in regards to the National Deficit.

mafra

Legend
Upon further review... Foye got more of Melo than Shump got on George, when we lot to Indy. So, Melo gts a travel call on him around two to play and then isn't given the call when fouled by Foye? Hey Stern, when will a NYK star get treated fairly. Melo may be overrated, but he deserves to be treated better by these clowns with whistles.

Kiyaman

Legend
Upon further review... Foye got more of Melo than Shump got on George, when we lot to Indy. So, Melo gts a travel call on him around two to play and then isn't given the call when fouled by Foye? Hey Stern, when will a NYK star get treated fairly. Melo may be overrated, but he deserves to be treated better by these clowns with whistles.

The Denver owner wouldve had a hit made on the reff .. plus Denver crowed stadium wouldve rush the court .. Melo got NO-LUV in Denver. So we cant get a refund for Melo...

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

it was very clear Foye hit Melos wrist but I didn't wanna say anything lol

Kiyaman

Legend
Rookie HC Brian Shaw started the season off with consecutive losses, then Shaw started substituting 3 to 4 players at a time to make two ball-movement lineups to have a 9-6 record in 15 games.

Woodson is substituting 1 or 2 players at a time in a 9 man rotation, as if our 3-12 record has built team-chemistry.
As for 6.9 ISO-Melo goin one on one with 6.4 Randy Foye to stop a 8 game losing streak ............

NEXT Game Sunday @ Home .... True Holiday & Anthony Davis bringin a pot of Gumbo to town

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
amare is no good for us on the bench, i think its time to insert him at the start of the game and let martin come in with the 2nd unit

this would allow amare to get less shots to throw, kick or foul into turnovers

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

1460261_570474269691786_1858990919_n.jpg

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
The stars have been getting the calls, which was every team that played against this poorly run team.

bigapple

Starter
his ISOania brings nothing right now he is under 40% scoring his shoots are all ISO no jumpers he is missing all 3s he also started to missing ft's

Kiyaman

Legend
amare is no good for us on the bench, i think its time to insert him at the start of the game and let martin come in with the 2nd unit

this would allow amare to get less shots to throw, kick or foul into turnovers

Stat is no good in a lineup with Melo .. bring "Stat, Meta, Shump, THJ, and Prig" off the bench to play the entire 2nd quarter, with no Melo & JR in the lineup.
Our Starters should play 10 or more minutes of the first quarter "Felton, JR, Melo, K-Mart, and Barg", the 5 starters need to play together untill they get things right with each other.

We have no chemistry on offense/defense in 15 games, so there is no such thing as a 6th or 7th man on this losing team.
All the silly substitutions we make in one quarter by adding one or two fresh leg players with 3 tired leg players are not working in our NO-Chemistry team.
The Knicks need to be split up into a 2-unit lineup so the lineups are accountable, rather than single out a player.
Let the bench-lineup start the 4th qtr. for 6 minutes, if they are not doing well in the first 4 minutes, then take all them out and replace them with our 5 starters who should have fresh-legs.

Melo is playing to be the league highest scorer again on the stregnth of the team wins or losses.
JR plays like a bum if K-Mart is not in the lineup with him to tutor his position.

Last edited:

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I think our next game vs Pelicans is the one Woodson cant afford to lose.
Its a young very talanted well coached team, plays with a lot of energy, It will be in the garden and Woodson will be under a huge microscop.
Here is my prediction. If we lose that game, there will be breaking news on monday morning about him being fired.

metrocard

Legend
This team is not built for contending.
Firing Woodson is not enough.
Any team with current Amare, Felton, Smith and Bargnani should expect to lose.

Prigs is the kind of player we need but Woodson refuses to give him a meaningful role

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
This team is not built for contending.
Firing Woodson is not enough.
Any team with current Amare, Felton, Smith and Bargnani should expect to lose.

Prigs is the kind of player we need but Woodson refuses to give him a meaningful role
I agree that firing Woodson is not enough, but this team has a lot of very talented players. With Woodson this team can't even surprise people.

I cringe when I see Prigioni pass the ball usually because it looks like he's not getting the green light to make plays for others. It looks like he's passing just to let someone iso.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I agree that firing Woodson is not enough to be a contender with this roster, but this team is not as bad as it looks now.
I think this coach has a lot to do with that.

Broadway

All Star
it was very clear Foye hit Melos wrist but I didn't wanna say anything lol

Looks to me Foye's hand could be between both shooting arms…not sure, can't quite tell from some of the still shots produced. Nevertheless maybe just maybe if Melo played smarter he'd get those questionable calls.

He barreled into George with shoulder against Pacers…. no call but was still wide open and he bricked it. The shot he took over Foye faded away from the defender, still had an open look and ariballed it. The shot yesterday was absolutely atrocious especially given the set of circumstances.

There's always a reason to absolve Carmelo from blame so he's without leaven.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Looks to me Foye's hand could be between both shooting arms…not sure can't quite tell from some of the still shots produced. Nevertheless maybe just maybe if Melo played smarter he'd get those questionable calls. He barreled into George with shoulder no cll but was still wide open and he bricked it. The shot he took over Foye faded away from the defender still had an open look and ariballed it. The shot yesterday was absolutely atrocious especially given the set of circumstances.

There's always a reason to absolve Carmelo from blame so he's without leaven.

Not true, it was 100% Melos fault for not hitting both shots. He always takes the job of hitting the big shot yet hasnt delivered.
What I'm saying is, it WOULD have been called if it wasn't Melo.

Broadway

All Star
Looks to me Foye's hand could be between both shooting arms…not sure, can't quite tell from some of the still shots produced.

Exactly what I TAUGHT I SAW….

melo7.jpg

Here's a more clear high res shot which trumps all that grainy cloudy crap that's been posted thus far. Why would the refs have made the call?

What I'm saying is, it WOULD have been called if it wasn't Melo.

Okay maybe the implication is Lebron-Durant gets that call, although I doubt it because how many games did we watch Lebron choke away the past 3-4yrs? Durant was robbed of a clear foul in Game 2 of the playoffs by Lebron(his 3rd title run clearly raked Durant's arm), which totally changed the outcome of that series.

touch1_1.jpg

And the difference here….we're talking about getting foul calls in regular season games first 1/5 of the season….1 in which supposedly we GOT THAT GO TO STAR TO WIN GAMES IN THE CLUTCH against a team we are said to have beat in the trade(although records have proven otherwise) versus a game which clearly impacted a Title result.

Listen let's remove ourselves from all the conspiracy bull crap after every close loss. We play dumb, we lose dumb and we have one of the dumbest so-called superstars in the game.

This is why it doesn't pay to have built in defense mechanism for Melo as a fan….usually it doesn't pay off. Actually gravitating towards consistent homerism removes the greater sense of objectivity. It's probably the very reason Melo didn't question the call, because he knew he choked and backed it up with his post-game comments…stating "This Loss Is On Me"

But we live in a brainwashed culture one which can be eternally convinced when they watch this...

I encourage all to see things for what they are and start calling SPADES…SPADES

Last edited: