New York Knicks @ Denver Nuggets 11/29/2013 9:00PM

Broadway

All Star
Melo has really been sloppy all year, even with the production. Just a comically fundamentally bad player in general.

We can win this! Time to step the eff up! We don't get calls, we make terrible personnel decisions, but holy hell, we are due!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Let's sum it up... Melo misses, allows a three, travels on the very next possession and now fouls Chandler who shoots two. *Clutch*

Y'know, D'Antoni wasn't much, but he let Linsanity happen. Something tells me Woodson would have taken Lin out after the first made layup. Woodson took this game away from us with the Smith for THJ substitution. No more excuses, Woodson needs to go.

skisloper

Starter
i had hardaway as my sig for a couple weeks, it's probably gonna make a comeback.

hardaway is hot so what does woody do........he takes him out then scolds him on the sidelines andputs jr in....jr's with his one on one chuck shots and woody leaves him in.......

Fire woody.......i mean if a guy is hot leave him in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
hardaway is hot so what does woody do........he takes him out then scolds him on the sidelines andputs jr in....jr's with his one on one chuck shots and woody leaves him in.......

Fire woody.......i mean if a guy is hot leave him in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is sickening.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I want to note that this is the first time I believe Melo has lost us a game.

I'm still no where near Anti-Melo.

This season itself is a pure product of Mike Woodson and the play of Amare Stoudemire and JR Smith DUE TO the love of Mike Woodson...