New York Knicks @ Denver Nuggets 11/29/2013 9:00PM

Unbelievable. Great effort, but seriously, Melo, Woodson and JR Smith did everything possible to lose this game for us.

For what's it's worth, this game proves we're not a bad team, just a badly executed team. We'll make the playoffs, but our future is murky at best given our current direction.

mafra

Legend
Melo fails again at the buzzer. Sorry, max players occasionally score in the last seconds with game on the line. Carmelo has now let about 5 games slip through his fingers because he failed to deliver in the clutch. Ergo, we are 3 and a lot of Ls, instead of hovering around .500.

oshi

Benchwarmer
I can't remember Melo making a game winning or tying shot since the first year he joined tbh. Except the bulls game I think. My god man. And benching hardaway over JR after hardaway hit back to back 3s was ****ing retarded. Ugh

mafra

Legend
I can't remember Melo making a game winning or tying shot since the first year he joined tbh. Except the bulls game I think. My god man. And benching hardaway over JR after hardaway hit back to back 3s was ****ing retarded. Ugh

He's been brutal. Especially this season. I can't give him the max based on what I have seen since he's arrived. Randy Foye now stuffs his shot?

erivera

Benchwarmer
i normally defend melo, but how do you get your shot blocked by randy foye? also forget the offensive side of the ball, but how does woodson take out hardaway after he blocks two shots in one posession? does he think jr would give him anything close to that effort?