Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks @ Denver Nuggets 11/29/2013 9:00PM

Exactly. JR should not be on the court after about 6 to play in the 4th.

We can get a 1st for Melo but from who?

Originally Posted by oshi
    I can't remember Melo making a game winning or tying shot since the first year he joined tbh. Except the bulls game I think. My god man. And benching hardaway over JR after hardaway hit back to back 3s was ****ing retarded. Ugh
    He's been brutal. Especially this season. I can't give him the max based on what I have seen since he's arrived. Randy Foye now stuffs his shot?

Superstar

Melo to Bargs….

I GOT DIS!!!!!(George Lopez Voice)

lulz….

i normally defend melo, but how do you get your shot blocked by randy foye? also forget the offensive side of the ball, but how does woodson take out hardaway after he blocks two shots in one posession? does he think jr would give him anything close to that effort?

Superstar

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    We can get a 1st for Melo but from who?

I think Portland is the trade destination of reality and choice…..We need to trade Alvin Simon Theodore A.S.A.P. before we become responsible for setting the country back in regards to the National Deficit.

Upon further review... Foye got more of Melo than Shump got on George, when we lot to Indy. So, Melo gts a travel call on him around two to play and then isn't given the call when fouled by Foye? Hey Stern, when will a NYK star get treated fairly. Melo may be overrated, but he deserves to be treated better by these clowns with whistles.

Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra
    Upon further review... Foye got more of Melo than Shump got on George, when we lot to Indy. So, Melo gts a travel call on him around two to play and then isn't given the call when fouled by Foye? Hey Stern, when will a NYK star get treated fairly. Melo may be overrated, but he deserves to be treated better by these clowns with whistles.

The Denver owner wouldve had a hit made on the reff .. plus Denver crowed stadium wouldve rush the court .. Melo got NO-LUV in Denver. So we cant get a refund for Melo...

it was very clear Foye hit Melos wrist but I didn't wanna say anything lol

Veteran

Rookie HC Brian Shaw started the season off with consecutive losses, then Shaw started substituting 3 to 4 players at a time to make two ball-movement lineups to have a 9-6 record in 15 games.

Woodson is substituting 1 or 2 players at a time in a 9 man rotation, as if our 3-12 record has built team-chemistry.
    As for 6.9 ISO-Melo goin one on one with 6.4 Randy Foye to stop a 8 game losing streak ............

NEXT Game Sunday @ Home .... True Holiday & Anthony Davis bringin a pot of Gumbo to town

amare is no good for us on the bench, i think its time to insert him at the start of the game and let martin come in with the 2nd unit

this would allow amare to get less shots to throw, kick or foul into turnovers

This is pathetic.

The stars have been getting the calls, which was every team that played against this poorly run team.

*Clutch*