New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans 12/01/2013 7:30PM

bigapple

Starter
I wana see MELO how powerfull he can be in Knicks IF/When Dolan will give him 2nd scorer just like him

do you rememebr 1st game of previous season that Knicks blow Heat by 20 from begining

do you rememebr ball movement but it was Kidd Wallace and Thomas since they gone Knicks are slump

but i dont get why Woodson is giving 0 minutes Murry 0 monutes Udrih and limit minutes to Prings when since Felton was benched Knicks were WAY faster and scoring run.

n i am afraid that if MELO will decide to leave Knicks nobody will be willing to play for Knicks

skisloper

Starter
I wana see MELO how powerfull he can be in Knicks IF/When Dolan will give him 2nd scorer just like him

do you rememebr 1st game of previous season that Knicks blow Heat by 20 from begining

do you rememebr ball movement but it was Kidd Wallace and Thomas since they gone Knicks are slump

but i dont get why Woodson is giving 0 minutes Murry 0 monutes Udrih and limit minutes to Prings when since Felton was benched Knicks were WAY faster and scoring run.

n i am afraid that if MELO will decide to leave Knicks nobody will be willing to play for Knicks

The fact that Felton is not a true PG and you have Prigs 11 minutes and Udrich DNP puts the complete burden on Melo.......Woodson needs to go.......Felton needs to be back up.......We need team ball movement.

metrocard

Legend
Woody again gave proof that he is in shadow of Dantoni

it was 83-88 and what done Woodson

benching Prigns and Shump

put his leovely master of wasting dribbling and To's
and JR

and what

10 zet run by Pelicans

Felton 2 freaking dumb To's

JR streetball lost and 1+

and it was 93-88