New York Knicks @ Brooklyn Nets 12/05/2013 7:00PM

metrocard

Legend
a lot of less switching on defense tonight.

But that's because Nets dont have a PG who runs a pick and roll, which we struggle to defend against. Nets run a lot of **** plays, might as well get Kidd on the floor to run PG for them.

Y'know, we traded away so much to get Melo that it has frequently crippled our franchise, but he's a perennial all-star and last year's scoring champ. Nets crippled the future of their franchise for a bunch of guys who don't seem to play. Geez, Prokhorov, it takes a lot to outdo us, but geez, you did it.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
cross_crop_exact.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, that was an insane shot make by Tim.

Before the end of this season, I just once would like to see what a lineup of healthy Chandler, Melo, Shump, THJ, and Felton/Prigs could do together. I think these guys could end up having very complementary skill sets if they move the ball and play team defense.

KG is a tough guy, but man, Bargs look like he would have torn him apart and KG would have welcomed it if it meant he could get some injury time away from this Brooklyn ****show.

Wow, KG, you need Joey Crawford to protect you? Where's your Honey Nut Cheerios now, big man? What a joke.

LeFlume

All Star
Go **** yourself Joey, KG is the biggest effin trashtalker in league history. But you kick Bargs out of the game? :barf:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I really like some of the players on this team

Bargs, T-Hard we've got some swag. Too bad nerds like Felton, JR and Amare ruin it

petescud

Starter
Wow Amar'e (+11) - Melo (+20) Felton (+30) Hardaway, Shump and Bargs similar numbers....and Melo has like 7 assist too....gooo Knicks

Did Charles Barkley just say that if we get Tyson Chandler back we could be the third best team in the East?

No .. he said this game is a D.League game

One of the announcers said in the 4th quarter that we could be the 3rd best team in the East if we got Chandler back, sure as hell sounded like Barkley. I can't be the only one who heard it.