New York Knicks @ Brooklyn Nets 12/05/2013 7:00PM

skisloper

Starter
Woodson is a magician, he makes a 15 point lead magically turn into a 7 point lead with a few simple substitutions. Slight of hand master!

U knew after the time out the play would go just like it did. A 3 pointer from way out.
Woody has 3 quarters to save his job. If wenlosemits all on him and his substitutions.

I hate KG, but I love how Joe Johnson is writhing on the ground and KG just picks him up like 'shake it off, *****'

We just give away so many offensive possessions and give up so many freebies to the other team when we are on defense. Generally, it gets worse as games go on. The Nets should be dead and buried by now, instead, here they come.

A bunch of our guys game to play tonight, only Lopez came to play for them, but it's enough to keep them within striking distance. Let's go Knicks in the 2nd half!

Shump shooting daggers so far in the 3rd as we open our lead back up. Will he get 4th quarter minutes tonight? Who knows with Woodson.

Take the first 9 minutes of this 3rd quarter and put it in a bottle. Open it every game for 48 minutes and we're back to being a top 4 team in the East. Also, the Nets may be the worst 3rd quarter team in the history of basketball.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
It's still early and it's against against a hurt organization but tonight we won a team! This 5 day break was just what we needed, I hope this will be a turnaround point of this NYK season. The fact that we are humiliating the nets on their home court is so rewarding I don't even care we were 3-13 on a 9 game losing streak before this game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metrocard

Legend
God damn.

Nets are basically a one man team.

They desperately need Deron Williams or they'll be worse off than the Knicks, they owe all their first round picks to teams until 2018 I believe.

New York basketball is going to be trash unless things change up, BUT

this is hilarious to see the Nets get embarrassed.

Kiyaman

Legend
I wouldve been pissed if we didnt get a 20 point lead .. GO Knicks .. 4 Knicks starter with double diget scoring, and 4 bench-players got points.

metrocard

Legend
Who said Anthony is unselfish?

running pick and rolls and getting Amare open against Net's weakass defense.

metrocard

Legend
kidd.gif