brook_lopez.png

raymond_felton.png
joe_johnson.png

iman_shumpert.png
tyshawn_taylor.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Brooklyn Nets
Tyson Chandler - Non-Displaced Fracture of the Right Fibula (OUT)Andrei Kirilenko - Back spasms (OUT)
Paul Pierce - Non-displaced fracture of the third metacarpal of the right hand (OUT)
Jason Terry - Bruised left knee (OUT)
Deron Williams - Sprained left ankle (OUT)

Today in Knicks history
December 5, 2012JJR Smith drills an 18-foot stepback jumper at the buzzer to give the Knicks a pulsating, come-from-behind 100-98 win at Charlotte.

Recent meetings
January 21, 2013In the final game of the inaugural ?inter-borough? series, New York fell short as a last second J.R. Smith triple rimmed out and Brooklyn survived an 88-85 defensive battle at the Garden as the season series came a close with each team winning two games. Carmelo Anthony paced the Knicks with 29 points and seven assists over 45 minutes. J.R. Smith posted 16 points and four rebounds off the bench. Tyson Chandler chipped in seven points and 11 rebounds over 35 minutes. Brooklyn was led by Joe Johnson?s 25 points and five assists over 39 minutes. Deron Williams recorded 14 points and 12 assists over 38 minutes. Brook Lopez contributed 14 points and 11 rebounds in 34 minutes?New York outscored Brooklyn 27-18 in the third quarter to take a 68-65 advantage into the final period. In a fourth quarter that saw four lead changes and four ties, Brooklyn stormed out of the gate scoring 18 of the first 27 points of the fourth quarter to take a 83-77 advantage with 5:37 left to play. New York answered with a 7-0 run capped off by two Anthony free throws to give the Knicks 84-83 lead with :40.9 left in the game. Johnson answered for the Nets as he drained a fade-away baseline jumper over Smith to give Brooklyn a 85-84 lead with :22.3 left. New York?s next trip down the court resulted in a missed baseline jumper from Anthony and three free throws later from the Nets, the Knicks were handed an 88-85 loss at Madison Square Garden.
December 19, 2012After a tight first half that saw New York ahead 52-48, New York?s defense tightened up and helps Brooklyn to 38 second half points as they cruised to a 100-86 victory over the Brooklyn Nets at Madison Square Garden. New York was led by Carmelo Anthony?s 31 points and three rebounds over 36 minutes. Tyson Chandler posted a double-double with 16 points and 12 rebounds over 37 minutes. J.R. Smith added 19 points, five rebounds, and three assists over 37 minutes. Brooklyn Nets were led by Joe Johnson?s 17 points, three assists, and two rebounds over 40 minutes. Deron Williams posted a double-double with 16 points and 10 assists over 36 minutes. Brook Lopez also added a double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I think we are going to witness on dec. 5 in Brooklyn something that has never been done before in NBA history.
After the scoreless first half, regulation time will end at 21-21 but there will be no OT, because the crowd will demand to stop the so called game and the refund for their tickets.

metrocard

Legend
It's going to be a "blood on the court" game...

Hopefully we could see something like this

Just an all out slugfest, with the Knicks being the victims and 3-4 Nets being suspended 30-40 games for attacking the Knicks, leaving the Nets as the worst team in the NBA.

tiger0330

Legend
Woody saying JR experiencing knee pain and limited in practice. JR has been averaging 31 mins. and Woody said those minutes will probably be cut to see more TJH and Shump.

bigapple

Starter
Point is IF Knicks will loose that one Woodson is done and Knicks too can be done

so hopefully Knicks will win this one

This is the game. Not the last 9 we've lost, but this game. We lose this game, Woodson's fired, Melo is leaving, Shump is traded for Nick Collison and a late 1st round pick (at best), and there will be no less than 50 reports that mention Isiah coming back. Ironically enough, the Nets losing this game could be even more catastrophic for them than us somehow. NYC basketball is a mess.

Let's go Knicks!

metrocard

Legend
This is the game. Not the last 9 we've lost, but this game. We lose this game, Woodson's fired, Melo is leaving, Shump is traded for Nick Collison and a late 1st round pick (at best), and there will be no less than 50 reports that mention Isiah coming back. Ironically enough, the Nets losing this game could be even more catastrophic for them than us somehow. NYC basketball is a mess.

Let's go Knicks!

you're right, I wonder what will happen to the Nets if things fall apart.

Maybe they'll trade KG, Pierce, Terry, Williams to a playoff team in the future.

paris401

Starter
Keep Lopez under 20 pts and we'll win....Bargs is going to have to step up

i thought he sucked in toronto... coming to ny confirmed my thoughts...

Attachments

• th[1].jpg
    th[1].jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1
  • mister-softee-ice-cream-profile[1].jpg
    mister-softee-ice-cream-profile[1].jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0

tiger0330

Legend
i thought he sucked in toronto... coming to ny confirmed my thoughts...
I thought the same thing after his preseason play but he's exceeded my expectations. Don't really know what to say about him now, he has some game but it doesn't seem to translate to wins for the team.