New York Knicks vs Orlando Magic 12/06/2013 7:30PM

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Carmelo Anthony says he's trying to shoot -- and score -- less and it's working for the Knicks, who pummeled the Orlando Magic, 121-83, at Madison Square Garden on Friday night.
"I wanted to do something a little different to see if it worked," Anthony said. "Me scoring 30 wasn't working."

I love it, Good things to hear from our leader.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Kyle O'Quinn realizes the Knicks are winning.
Untitled.png

Kiyaman

Legend
Let me say a couple of things about lastnight game for those who missed it ..
The Knicks played great TEAM-BALL :thumbsup:
And Carmelo Anthony finally played his BEST game in a Knicks uniform ....
30 minutes for a double-double 20-11, taking only 10 fg shots, handing out 4 dimes, plus snatching 3 hubcaps
Magnificent :thumbsup::gony: :thumbsup:
ISO-Melo did not show up for this game...

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Precisely because he didn't need to. They actually made their shots this time.

Melo usually goes ISO-Melo when JR Smith chucks 8 threes and misses all of them

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Carmelo Anthony says he's trying to shoot -- and score -- less and it's working for the Knicks, who pummeled the Orlando Magic, 121-83, at Madison Square Garden on Friday night.
"I wanted to do something a little different to see if it worked," Anthony said. "Me scoring 30 wasn't working."

He sounds like a leader now. Lets see if he keeps it up.

Kiyaman

Legend
Best news of all was Amare Stoudemire not playing.

Excuse me .. our best quarter was the 4th quarter, we outscored the Magic 32-14 (Melo did not play in the 4th qtr.)
When HC Woodson stop putting Melo in every lineup with Stat, u will take back the above statement.

As a Earl the Pearl Knicks fan .... I would still trade Melo before the trading deadline.
Melo's comment above was told to Melo 5 years ago when PG-Chauncey Billups only let Melo average 22 points a game (the year Melo visit the WCF). Who was the LEADER...

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Excuse me .. our best quarter was the 4th quarter, we outscored the Magic 32-14 (Melo did not play in the 4th qtr.)
When HC Woodson stop putting Melo in every lineup with Stat, u will take back the above statement.

As a Earl the Pearl Knicks fan .... I would still trade Melo before the trading deadline.
Melo's comment above was told to Melo 5 years ago when PG-Chauncey Billups only let Melo average 22 points a game (the year Melo visit the WCF). Who was the LEADER...

He's the reason Lin is no longer here. He dont want a PG thats going to ignore his ball demands like Lin did a few times during his run in NY.

Kiyaman

Legend
He's the reason Lin is no longer here. He dont want a PG thats going to ignore his ball demands like Lin did a few times during his run in NY.

Yeah .. thats another-one of sad things that comes to mind when I hear the name Carmelo Anthony.
We got rid of two team-structure PG in Billups & Lin during the short 2011-12 season.
If Melo was so close to teammate Billups in Denver, then Dolan wouldve extended both Melo/Billups contracts at the same time, plus Melo wouldnt had let us Amnesty Billups.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Wow you guys are honestly f**king pathetic. The Knicks win a game by 38, everyone plays great including the Anti-Christ Carmelo Anthony and yet for some reason you turn this topic INTO JEREMY F**KING LIN?!

This forum is starting to become too much for me, Metro, RunningJumper and a few others opinions that I respect are the only reason I stick around here but the amount of stupidity is becoming too high. Get a f**king grip on yourselves.

I'm out.

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow you guys are honestly f**king pathetic. The Knicks win a game by 38, everyone plays great including the Anti-Christ Carmelo Anthony and yet for some reason you turn this topic INTO JEREMY F**KING LIN?!

This forum is starting to become too much for me, Metro, RunningJumper and a few others opinions that I respect are the only reason I stick around here but the amount of stupidity is becoming too high. Get a f**king grip on yourselves.

I'm out.

K K ... Im goin to forget bout the 9 game losin streak, and the 1-7 Home record.
We r 5-13 GO Knicks

erivera

Benchwarmer

so why is he supposedly "recruiting" rondo to play with him? rondo wasn't well liked by the big three in boston.

metrocard

Legend
K K ... Im goin to forget bout the 9 game losin streak, and the 1-7 Home record.
We r 5-13 GO Knicks

Kiyaman, I think at this point, the East is so bad we can actually afford a 9 game losing streak.

Knicks will make the playoffs by the way things look.

We just need a miracle in the playoffs...f*ck Miami/Indiana.

I'm only rooting for the Knicks to win so Denver won't get a good draft pick and we can actually use our draft pick(if Denver finishes with a worst record than the Knicks and choose their draft pick of NY's...does NY still have their draft pick? can someone answer this for me?)

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
You clearly went 100% out of your way to make a comment about Carmelo Anthony when it was 100% unneeded when you even said Melo played great. It's gotten to the point where you make it so obvious that you clearly just don't like him as a person. Which is fine, but atleast just say it. You're actin like this dude smashed your wife when in reality he plays for basketball you team watch maybe 3 times a week.

Kiyaman

Legend
You clearly went 100% out of your way to make a comment about Carmelo Anthony when it was 100% unneeded when you even said Melo played great. It's gotten to the point where you make it so obvious that you clearly just don't like him as a person. Which is fine, but atleast just say it. You're actin like this dude smashed your wife when in reality he plays for basketball you team watch maybe 3 times a week.

u dont get it do u .. once upon a time Earl Monroe average 41 points per game in a season on the Washington Bullets.
When Earl Monroe became a Knicks, HC Red Holzman told Earl Monroe with his skills the Knicks are now the Top Contender for the NBA Championship, its up to Earl Monroe to decide on being a shoot-first PG, or a pass-first PG. Well, Championship Ring wearing Earl Monroe average 15 points as a Knicks.

Knicks ex-center Bill Cartwright career as a Knicks average 20-11 per game, when traded to Chicago Bulls Bill Cartwright average 3 straight Championships rings as the BIG-Body in the paint with half the stats of his Knicks career.

It doesnt matter that Kaya (aka Kiya) was against the Melo-trade from day one .. Its not hard for Kaya to give any player their big Props from playing Team-Ball (especially, when that player has a 10 year career of refusing to play team-ball).
Melo played his best B.Ball as a Knicks in the last two games, giving us the same numbers we got from ex-Fan-Favorite David Lee .. 30 minutes of playingtime for a double-double with assist & steals (complimentary-star-player).
Kiyaman, I think at this point, the East is so bad we can actually afford a 9 game losing streak.Knicks will make the playoffs by the way things look.
We just need a miracle in the playoffs...f*ck Miami/Indiana.

Metro .... The Knicks was suppose to make the playoff every season since the Bernard King daze when our owner had no problems spending above $75M salary-cap per season. The Knicks high salary-cap are not suppose to depend on the majority of the EC teams being weak to make the playoffs (BIG Problem in Magement & Coaching).
When we let a no-experience playoff players (Marbury & Melo) lead the Knicks team, then yes we will need a "Miracle" in the postseason games.