New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers 12/10/2013 7:00PM

I'm calling it, if we don't come back to at least make this competitive and Woodson doesn't get fired, then we're stuck with him for the whole season.

tiger0330

Legend
What were they saying in one of those pregame shows, if the Knicks lose the 1st qtr they lose. Not going to waste my time watching this team if it's a blowout after the 1st qtr.

Paul1355

All Star
Don't know why Woody has his head up his anus this season. Bench the all these damn over rated players and play the guys that want to show some effort and play smart. Damn this is depressing. We expect them to lose every game.

Then fire woodson and make some moves NOW please GOd

smokes

Huge Member
I just don't get it. Knicks look so good when they go behind by a ton and fight back. Why can't they play like this all the time do they really need a double digit deficit to motivate themselves? They are 5-14 they should already be motivated...

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
why is jr smith in there for 18 minutes? after the first 2 missed shots, his ass should have been back on the bench

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Why is J.R. and Felton getting these minutes? At least Smith is a shooting guard, Felton doesnt even try to be a PG a lot of the time.