New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers 12/10/2013 7:00PM

petescud

Starter
Our guard play is atrocious...I don't care if they trade away all our guards. I'd give THJr a pass as he is a rook....When Kyrie plays against decent guards he puts up less then 20

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I'd love to see our backup set of guards be Toure and T-Hard.

Starter gotta be Prigs, maybe run the 2 pg set again with Beno

But JR and Felton need to stop existing.

petescud

Starter
Amar'e blocked like 3 shots tonight.....If i was Woodson, i'd tell Prigs to take the rest of the shots this game.

Where does this rank in dumbest seasons in Knicks/NBA history?

It ranks pretty high, especially with us looking more like a lottery team without a draft pick, but, we're not in long-term salary cap hell like we were 5 or 6 years ago. If we just don't do anything stupid, we can completely overhaul this team either during next season by trading our almost 50 million in expiring contracts or in two offseasons from now by just letting all that money come off the books.

metrocard

Legend
Where does this rank in dumbest seasons in Knicks/NBA history?

debatably number one so far.

I don't know that many teams in the NBA that can lose to 40 to the Celtics at home, then to 20 to Cleveland.

Knicks aren't even good enough to hang with the bottom 5 teams in the NBA.

Woodson never thinks its his responsibility to come up with any kind of defensive gameplan. Irving averages over 30 points against us, but Woodson's strategy is to just hope one defender can shut him down. Every team in the league game plans to limit what Melo can do against them. Woodson has to go. Unlike D'Antoni, the team wants to play well for him and we still are terrible.

metrocard

Legend
Prigioni with almost 10 assist.

See what happens when Woodson benches Felton?

Too bad it's too late in the season.
This team is dead.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Woodson never thinks its his responsibility to come up with any kind of defensive gameplan. Irving averages over 30 points against us, but Woodson's strategy is to just hope one defender can shut him down. Every team in the league game plans to limit what Melo can do against them. Woodson has to go. Unlike D'Antoni, the team wants to play well for him and we still are terrible.
The question is, is it the team that wants to play for Woodson, or the players he favors?