andrew_bynum.png

tim_hardaway_jr.png
cj_miles.png

raymond_felton.png
kyrie_irving.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Cleveland Cavaliers
Tyson Chandler - Non-Displaced Fracture of the Right Fibula (OUT)
Kenyon Martin - Sore left ankle (OUT)

Today in Knicks history
December 10, 2011Knicks acquire center Tyson Chandler via sign-and-trade as part of a three-team trade.

Recent meetings
April 12, 2013New York got back to its winning ways, one day after having its 13-game winning streak snapped; the Knicks behind 31 points apiece from Carmelo Anthony and J.R. Smith defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91 at Quicken Loans Arena. Anthony posted 31 points on 12-24 shooting and 14 rebounds over30 minutes for his 10th double-double of the season and second consecutive. J.R. Smith posted 31 points on 13-16 shooting from the filed over 29 minutes. This was Smith?s best shooting percentage in a game where he attempted at least 11 field-goals. Iman Shumpert added eight points and a career high 11 rebounds. Cleveland was paced by Kyrie Irving?s 31 points, six assists and five rebounds over 36 minutes. Tristan Thompson posted 15 points and 11 rebounds over 31 minutes.
March 4, 2013New York erased a 22-point second quarter deficit- without the services of its leading scorer Carmelo Anthony- and ended a 10 game losing streak at Cleveland to the Cavaliers as the Knicks rolled to a 102-97 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers at Quicken Loans Arena. Amar?e Stoudemire led the Knicks with 22 points on 10-15 shooting and six rebounds over 32 minutes. J.R. Smith recorded 18 points, seven rebounds, and seven assists over 38 minutes. Steve Novak added 15 over 20 minutes. Cleveland was paced by Marreese Speights? 23 points and eight rebounds over 32 minutes. Kyrie Irving added 22 point and six assists over 36 minutes. Carmelo Anthony exited in the second quarter with a right knee injury with the Knicks trailing 52-30. The Knicks rallied together and overcame a 22-point deficit and outscored the Cavaliers 72-45 over the remainder of the game. This was the largest come from behind victory since Mar. 2, 1995, when the Knicks trailed by 22-points, 71-49, to the Chicago Bulls and eventually won 93-89.

Thanks once again for the game thread, Rady.

When this stretch of 5 games against teams with losing records started, I said I wanted us to take 3 out of 5 before I said we were truly dead in the water. Well, this is the rubber game. Let's go Knicks!

Kiyaman

Legend
Great Game-Thread Rady .. for a Knicks Team that has yet to show the team participate in practice.

I too, thought the Knicks were going to go on a 10-1 run when I looked at the Knicks schedule after the two 30 points blow-out.
The Boston Celtricks brang me back to Knicks reality with their 41 point WIN in MSG.
I live in Long Island now, and a lot of my friends woke-up early to catch the railroad to the 12 clock Knicks game on a snowy sunday. Yep, they all were pissed-off the Knicks never made any kind of run after the 20 point lead in the first quarter.

petescud

Starter
i hate when there are no Knicks games on, but we need the practice...hopefully we won't look like crap tonite

Pricey

Rotation player
Bynum is just gonna rape us. Kyrie will do as he pleases as well. Only way we are winning is if Melo and JR hit everything.

LeFlume

All Star
I don't care if lose this game, i wanna see some heart and some effort, New York basketball, give me that and i can overlook a loss. Kick some motherf#+king a$$ Knicks.

You know we're in trouble when our game thread is full of talk about the Cavs like they're a juggernaut. They're still a bad, dysfunctional team most nights of the week. Let's see if we're not worse than that though.

smokes

Huge Member
Knicks playing down to the opposition as usual, no effort on either end. The entire team was back in their own half of the court when Bargs free throw dropped off the rim, no effort.

Wow, this is a refreshing change of pace this year, minimal effort in the 1st quarter where our guys seem to have an energy level as if the game is in triple OT. Woodson, go ahead take a timeout and make some subs that will have absolutely no effect on the flow of the game. Hooray!

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Knicks playing down to the opposition as usual, no effort on either end. The entire team was back in their own half of the court when Bargs free throw dropped off the rim, no effort.

Can you say we play down to anyone? It's more playing down to us this year.