New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers 12/10/2013 7:00PM

petescud

Starter
I can't take anymore, i shut the game off....Good news is both Toronto and Boston will lose tonight too. We're in it...lol

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
man, there is no accountability whatsoever on this team from woodson, melo jr, you what jacked up 50 shots on 30% shooting, keep it warm for the next game, timmy ur a rook, nuf said, dont care if ur on fire, ur not playing this many minutes over my main man JR. shump, already rocky with me, your ass is down, but i do look bad for taking u out when your hot, one missed shot and your down. memo to everyone on the team, you will not get rewarded for your good play

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
2016 ?

25r2wq8.jpg

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
He's eligible to sign an extension summer of 2014/2015 season... at the latest October of 2014. He'll be restricted the summer of 2015…..

In essence signifying we have absolutely no shot of landing Kyrie.

I just wanted hope at a bright future :-<

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The sad thing is our two overpaid superstars, Carmelo and Amar'e, actually had pretty good games...Amar'e even had a couple blocks...lol...

paris401

Starter
Yeah, seriously, I was just thinking the same thing. No offense to you on your birthday Dicky B, but you effin suck as a ref.

that's prob why he is assigned to ref our games... *$hitty team...$hitty ref...

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
Why is J.R. and Felton getting these minutes? At least Smith is a shooting guard, Felton doesnt even try to be a PG a lot of the time.

tough for the Pillsbury dough boy to be a point guard when u have melo isolating one on one...or one on-two-three , n jr chuckin up a shot as soon as he touches the ball..

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
tough for the Pillsbury dough boy to be a point guard when u have melo isolating one on one...or one on-two-three , n jr chuckin up a shot as soon as he touches the ball..

Atleast a Howard Eisley and Shanderson Anderson back court hit their shots (Eisley from 3, Anderson from mid range) passed the ball and played D.

Broadway

All Star
The sad thing is our two overpaid superstars, Carmelo and Amar'e, actually had pretty good games...Amar'e even had a couple blocks...lol...

Even sadder??Monta Ellis has separated himself from both with them left being the biggest ZERO SUM players in the league.

Melo could score 100pts in a game and his team would get blown out by 100 and you could find a legitimate reason as to why he's partly responsible for the blowout. Dude has been as close to zero sum his whole career when looked at with advanced analytics and eye tests.

NY17KNICKS

&#9733;Melo Mafia&#9733;

Melo doesn't call the plays, Woodson does.
Melo doesnt pass himself the ball, Felton does.

Give us a real coach AND PLAY A GOD DAMN PG and then blame Melo, because he certainly deserves blame no doubt, but there's people feeding into his dumbass play

NY17KNICKS

&#9733;Melo Mafia&#9733;
and there-in is the problem... melo... n jr are like the roach motel... the ball checks in- never checks out...

Well he has the most offensive talent on the team. He passes to Bargnani who can actually hit a shot.

You mad at Melo for scoring when as we saw with the Celtics game, if it's not Melo, no one's doing it.

that's a hilarious photoshop. with our luck we'd end up with kyrie's head on felton's body. lol

That raises a really important question, would you rather have Irving's head on Felton's body or Felton's head on Irving's body? I've often wondered about how great it could be if we could put Prigioni's head on Stat's torso with Melo's knees. We'd finally have our triple double guy.

paris401

Starter
Well he has the most offensive talent on the team. He passes to Bargnani who can actually hit a shot.
You mad at Melo for scoring when as we saw with the Celtics game, if it's not Melo, no one's doing it.

point one... most talent... agree
point two... passes to the I-talian... agree
point three... if not melo... agree..

all valid points... not mad at melo , other then thinking that he would elevate the players around him... he does not...