jared_sullinger.png

pablo_prigioni.png
avery_bradley.png

iman_shumpert.png
jordan_crawford.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Boston Celtics
Tyson Chandler - Non-Displaced Fracture of the Right Fibula (OUT)Rajon Rondo - Torn ACL, Left Knee (OUT)
Iman Shumpert - Bruised Left Knee (Day-to-day)Kelly Olynyk - Right Ankle Sprain (Day-to-day)
Raymond Felton - Sore Left Hamstring (QUEST)Kris Humphries - Bruised Right Knee (Day-to-day)

Today in Knicks history
December 13, 2012Carmelo Anthony scores 30 points before leaving with an ankle injury, and Knicks shoot 53.2% from the field en route to a wire-to-wire 116-107 win over the Lakers at the Garden.

Recent meetings
December 8, 2013The Boston Celtics walked into Madison Square Garden and got an easy wire-to-wire victory over the New York Knicks 114-73 at Madison Square Garden. The game was never in doubt for the Celtics who raced out to a 12-0 lead in the first four minutes of the game all while holding the Knicks to 11 points total in the first quarter. New York was unable to cut the lead to single digits while trailing by as much as 45 as they suffered its worst home loss in 11 years. Carmelo Anthony led the Knicks for the 19th time this season in points with 19 over 32 minutes. Amar?e Stoudemire posted a season high 17 points off the bench. Boston was paced by a total team effort, with all five starters recording double-figure in points and six in total reaching the double-digit mark.
March 31, 2013For the second time in the last seven days, New York handled Boston defeating them again by double-digits, this time a 108-89 victory at Madison Square to take the season series versus Boston for the first time since 2003-04. New York was led by Carmelo Anthony?s 24 points and 10 rebounds over 27 minutes for his sixth double-double of the seasons and his second in a row. J.R. Smith posted 15 points and 12 rebounds over 33 minutes for his sixth double-double of the season. Raymond Felton added 18 points and four assists over 31 minutes. Boston was paced by Jeff Green?s 27 points and four rebounds over 35 minutes. Paul Pierce recorded 24 points and 15 rebounds in 32 minutes. New York has now won three straight versus Boston.

Woodson can't afford another embarrassing loss to the Celtics. Our roster can't afford another embarrassing loss to the Celtics. If we don't win or at least come very close, heads will roll. Dolan is fired up and our front office is fighting to get his support to make a deal. Let's just go out and play like we did in the 2nd quarter of the Bulls game and we'll be fine. Let's go Knicks!

Bargs and Shump both struggling right now. Melo isn't making the Boston defense have to work to contain him. I want to see Stat and THJ sooner rather than later. Instead, I'm sure we'll get JR Smith.

Well, we did get Stat instead of JR, but that front court of Stat, Melo, and Bargs is going to hurt us on defense and the boards.

Stat coming out aggressive. Offense should run through him until it stops working. Melo is getting his without the need to feature him in the 1st already.

I don't care what anyone says, the idea that this Celtics team was built to tank is ridiculous. They have a decent roster of guys who play well together. When they get Rondo back, they are easily 0.500 team in the East.

21 - 2 run. I don't care if the other team is the original Dream Team, you can't get this badly run off the court against the same team twice in a week.

petescud

Starter
I was one of the few that picked this years Celtics to be a playoff team this year...Looks like i was right. We can't beat these guys even w/o Rondo....sigh

It's like Melo and Stat are the only 2 guys who the rim will allow to make shots on our team. Shump and THJ are tossing up friggin airballs.