New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks 12/14/2013 7:30PM

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Good game but the Hawks really helped us out with 27 TOs. I know Woodson's coaching has been kinda iffy lately but the one good thing about no ball movement is that you keep TOs to a minimum

skisloper

Starter
Good game but the Hawks really helped us out with 27 TOs. I know Woodson's coaching has been kinda iffy lately but the one good thing about no ball movement is that you keep TOs to a minimum

Lets just hope if Felton makes some miracle recovery that Woody not pull Pablo from the starting line-up....

petescud

Starter
True, if the Hawks turned the ball over less then they win. But if i'm right, we are still missing our starting center, and they are missing no one, now that Lou is back....so, its still a good win

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
True, if the Hawks turned the ball over less then they win. But if i'm right, we are still missing our starting center, and they are missing no one, now that Lou is back....so, its still a good win

I hear ya. Too bad the fact that Lou Williams burns us is a telling sign that our PG defense sucks and we have nobody in the center who can play help defense. Bargnani is OK man to man but on help d he just sucks...you'd think Woodson could teach him something...Bargnani is tall and long he shouldn't need that much coaching to become a good help defender.

petescud

Starter
I hear ya. Too bad the fact that Lou Williams burns us is a telling sign that our PG defense sucks and we have nobody in the center who can play help defense. Bargnani is OK man to man but on help d he just sucks...you'd think Woodson could teach him something...Bargnani is tall and long he shouldn't need that much coaching to become a good help defender.

i'm hopin Chandler shows Bargs how to help. I do like the combos though of STAT-Melo and TC as well as Bargs/Melo/TC...I'm hoping we take off a bit when TC returns. We do need a PG and i think our best SG is the Rookie

Broadway

All Star
The whole reason Pablo was resigned because of his Melo impact…..Numbers Don't Lie…..bad thing is it does nothing for this team short term nor long term.