Amar'e

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Should he start? No.
Should he be the first scoring option? No.
IS HE BEING AN ABSOLUTE BEAST? HELL YEAH.

You have to remember Amare will not function at all with Tyson in the paint. He basically is our bench offense along with T-Hard.

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
Amar'e is now doing what we hoped he would every since Melo came to NY. However the way AB is playing I think Amar'e should be the main scoring option for the 2nd unit. He has now played in what 2 back to back games and has been solid. If the knees stay healthy he should replace JR as the 6th man this year and help get us on track.

bigapple

Starter
he is playing already too much

true he is playing diffrent now

no offensive crap

no travelling

just Elton Brand style

but this is not for elite teams like Pacers Heat OKC Spurs.

paris401

Starter
knees..knees..knees... we will see flashes of the old amar'e... but they will become less n less as the season goes on... and that's a pity...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Too early to stay start him. We're seeing some good signs that the minute restriction appears to have been lifted. We need to see him on the floor with Melo and see them work together and work well before I can say start him. Not too concerned about Chandler. He should focus on defense, rebounding, shot blocking and easy baskets. If Chandler gets 14 points 10 boards and 2 blocks a game I'm satisfied with that.

I would like to see Woodson call some plays for Stats. Just a few here and there. If that works out maybe he can work his way back. Still too early to say.